24

"Juls, market lang kami nila Kev and the kiddos. I wanna experience it. Stay here and rest for awhile, okay?"

I nodded and lay back down on the bed, wrapping my body with the comforter as i try to relax but my stomach was then making a scene.

I jumped out of the bed and went to the kitchen. I think i needed a cup of coconut water and a little something to take in. But when i open the door, a topless guy welcomed me and i almost scream when i realized that it's Moe.

He didnt look at me thankfully and then i just went in straight to get what i needed. He did not say a word or two. He was just typing something on his macbook as he sip a little of his coffee. He knew that im here and i know he's trying his best to ignore me.

And true. As the day goes by, he moved around as if i dont exist. Lunch, snack, dinner, he would walked passed through me but he never thrown a glance or say a word even a simple "excuse me."

Julie, get used to it.

And act as if you dont care.

It's gonna be okay.

"Tara jetski?" Kev asked and Kay disagreed of me me coming along with them. Well you guys know why. Although i know it would cause a bad thing to my baby.

"Kayo na lang. Kukuhanan ko na lang kayo ng picture," i smiled and all i heard Kev answered was an "Alright. Thanks Juls. But are you sure you dont wanna try?"

"Im sure." i laughed and then they went to go for the adventure before day ends.

I didnt see him joined them too and i wonder where he is right now.

The helper came to clean up pur mess and i asked if he happens to see Moe but answered he didnt.

Why do i even bother?

The time passed by and i can see how Kaylah enjoyed the activity. And here i was with my madrama moment with my bet friend again. I knew im gonna miss her. We'll be taking separate paths soon and the thought of her and i being busy with our own lives saddens me a little. Im gonna miss teasing her around and all that.

"It's so much fun!!!" she higged me as soon as she got off by the jetski and i laughed to how childish she reacted.

"Yes and you look terribly happy. Look at these photographs i took," i happily handed her the camera and she started laughing when she saw her half afraid and half enjoying face of hers.

We had a late dinner before heading straight to bed and the kiddos were complaining about their body aching because of the activity for today.

"Do you guys need a massage?" I asked and they answered they're fine.

Kaylah and Kevin head straight to their room as well. I know they're all tired and so i was the only one left downstairs. Truth was, im not tired for i did nothing the whole day but to stroll by the beach and were just taking photographs of them.

I had my cardigan on and went near the seashore to clear up my mind. Walking back and forth as i feel the breeze touching my skin and it just felt too relaxing to have the time to be alone for a moment.

I watch the stars glowing in the dark and it calms me down and when the night started to fade, my feet lead me back around the house. But as i step on the stairs before the double door, i saw a shadow around the corner. My brows met and wondered who that was. I rushed to see it and Moe was on his weak feet trying to drag himself home. Before he could fall, i was able to catch him.

"Moe!" i held him and hugged him to support his body. His smell was terrible. His body was weak. Drunk.

Alcohol.

He drowned himself in alcohol.

"Moe!" I tapped his shoulders trying to shake his body.

His face was rested on my shoulder and his lips were touching my neck.

"Moe, help yourself up!" i scolded him as i moved and try to lift him on the side so we can walk together side by side.

"Umm?" His eyes popped open for a second and it met mine. He smiled and caressed my face.

"Hi, love," he whispered and my eyes started to water and finally ooze down my face.

"Moe, what were you doing? Why are you so drunk?" I asked and he tried to stood up, but his hold was tightened around my waist.

"Love. Im. Im so... Im so... Broken." He whispered into my ears and i nodded.

"Im so... Broken," and there he started crying and i felt the tears on my shoulder.

"I know. I am broken too," i whispered back.

"Am i too hard to love?" He asked.

"No. Of course not." i wiped his tears as i prison him on my hands but he hugged me again.

"Why cant she love me?" he breathe.

"She does. She loves you too. She was just afraid to admit it," i tapped his back back and forth as my tears continuously run down on my cheeks.

"She's too coward."

I nodded.

"Julie, i love you," his crying stopped and he moved his face and then leveled to mine.

Our eyes met for a second before closing the distance. His lips touches mine softly and i couldnt help myself but sob as i felt his love for me for the nth time by his intimate touch.

He held my face and kissed me deeper. Deeper than our usual kisses before. Our lips moved in a perfect sync and all i had to do was to surrender just for tonight.

I held his nape and answered his kisses. I still felt his tears on our faces and i dont mind at all. This is the taste of love that i was about to let go and forget. Every move and touch was painfully sweet and all i have to do is savor every second for this could be the last. We let go to breathe and then our forehead met.

"Julie. I love you." He cried once more and i fight a smile on my face as i held his jaw and kissed his lips once more.

"Moe, i love you too."

And there i let go of those words i have been holding back to spit out for a good number of time. It felt too liberating to have said it aloud. He smiled and kissed me in a full deep one and then....

He passed out.