14

ELMO MOSES ARROYO MAGALONA.

Entrepreneur. Model. Archer. Singer. Songwriter. Actor.

The guy that im staying with is an artist. I cant believe it.

Kevin's voice was too still and clear in my mind whispering words about the guy who im starting to fall to.

"He's usually the quiet one when he's not in the mood to talk. But whenever he has his moment, he could be the most annoying one and the goofiest."

"He cooks a lot. He's the best ever! But he never really cook for anybody else. Not even for his sisters. Or me. Just his mom and no one else." He laughed and I smiled at the thought that i am fucking lucky to have tasted all his cooks.

"He had so many dreams in the world. He's a great lyricist and a singer too. The last time we spoke, he told me he was working on his fifth studio album. But then he disappeared just like that. But i understand him. He kept telling me that he's tired. Maybe a little time for himself is what he needed," There was a sad smile on Kev's as he slowly telling me a story about his bestfriend.

I opened my bedroom door, and did not see him there. He must be somewhere around. I run down the stairs again and headed outside and in the back of the cabin, i saw a little fire and him staring blankly at it.

I slowly took a step and then sat down beside him.

"Are you mad?" I asked looking at him.

"Hmmm?" And then there was a surprising look on his sad face.

"Galit ka ba sa akin? Im sorry im late," i apologized.

"Love, im not. That's okay," he smiled sadly for the second time. I wonder what was wrong. It seemed like he has been thinking thoroughly over something for the whole day.

"Halika na. Pasok na tayo. It's late," and then he gently pulled me up and headed inside the cabin. He was about to step on the stairs when i pulled him closer to me, hugging him from behind.

He waited for me to make a sound but i let the deafening silence passed us for long seconds.

"Julie?" he held my arms that surrounds his body. I wanted to cry on his face but my voice was too thin and my throat was dry.

He held my jaw with both of his palm and anxiously asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Everything. Is wrong.

I slid my arms on his nape and closed our distance kissing his soft lips with full force but in a gentle way. I felt his arms moving in my back. I went deeper until i felt his tongue. He welcomed me then our kiss became sloppy and hungry. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then the urgent went slow and painful.

"What is wrong?" He asked again and i shook my head.

I gave him a tight embrace and buried my head into his chest, might as well listen to his heart for a little while. It's beating greatly as if it beats only for me.

I moved my head and reached his ears and whispered,

"Can we dance?"

"Sure, love," he whispered back. My head was back on his chest, he lifted my right arm and our fingers were intertwined as our left hands circled on each other's body.

Without any music, we dance in a slow pace and then he began kissing my hair and forehead. We savor the very moment for a long hour until the night faded and another day came.

I moved my head and body, facing him but our fingers were still tangled to each other. For the first time, i locked gaze with him trying to send a message of emotion through my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked followed by a deep sigh. My brows meet and he knew what it was for.

"You are looking at me as if you'll never see me again," He completed everything. I knew that in a short period of time, he studied me very well.

"I was thinking about you all throughout the show," i suddenly found my voice. He smiled a little as we sway more.

"Liar," he accused and i giggled.

"It was true. Im not even lying," i lifted my right finger to show him that i meant what i said, there's no lie.

"Alright now," there was a small smirk on his face. He gazed back at me, the one that looks like reading my soul through my eyes.

"You enjoyed the show?"

"Ummm, yeah. I wasnt really comfortable at first, but i made it. Also, the red carpet was a bit irritating," i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Im sure they've got a thousand pictures of you. I should ask them to give it to me. You look so incredibly beautiful and interesting tonight," here's the cheesy moment of his again. That made me laugh but i slowly stop when i thought about the other guests in the show.

"I've met a lot of adorable people," I nodded and so was he.

I met a lot of adorable people. I also met you sisters.

"That's good to know. Arent you tired?"

"I am. But im still sharing this moment with you. Im okay. My feet hurts, though," i took off my YSL and step on his feet as i heard him chuckled.

"Alright, miss. Hold on tight, were gonna sway more," He told me and i simply nodded.

We danced for long hour until we tired ourselves and surrendered. I wish we could stay like this forever. But i fear the day that i have to let him go.

"Go take off your make up, now. I want my Julie. Without make up and dressed in an oversized shirt," he mumbled and i laughed at that thought. How pretty cool to hear him call me his.

I nodded and went to the bathroom as i strip down my dress and took a quick shower, freshening up.

After thirty minutes or so, i joined him in bed. He's holding the book i have been reading the other.

"Oh no! Don't tell me you read it all day!" i gasped as i tucked myself in the comforter. He set the book aside on the bedside table as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I did," he laughed.

"I like Edward," I teased.

"I love Isabella," he fired back and i laughed. I tilted my head up and chased his lips as i adjusted my body to face him. I kissed his smooth and red lips as i pressed my body on his. I was prisoned to his strong arms as he answered sweetly my kisses. My body started to crave for his touch but i know that im beginning to feel the exhaustion. Soon after, i slid down to his chest and i was caught by his strong touched as i closed my eyes and then he said,

"No matter how you deny it, i know something is wrong. Once you're ready to tell me, i'll be right here."

And then i felt his lips on my lips again.