41

The next mornings after that night became terrible.

I watch Moe do unusual things spreading all over the television. Also, i learned few weird things about him as we grow apart each other. It is indeed breaking me inside and out; i know that we both need space but im starting to crash.

"Elmo Magalona spotted dating the model Kristina Emerson last night but also sighted to be with the singer Michelle Cruz this morning walking out from a mini restaurant near his place."

A report we were watching on the tv shocked all of us. But Kevin butt in,

"Oh look at those bullshits!" he laughed over the news and suddenly turned off the tv.

"The papzz are crazy. Moe must know this!" Kay snapped but Kev stopped her as she held her phone and about to dial Moe's number.

"Those were not true. Moe has been gone for days now. That was a week ago. I mean those photos. I dont really understand why they still had to report that news when he already quit showbiz a year ago," said Kevin coolly and shook his head.

Wait.

He quit showbiz a year ago?

What must he be?

"And they say they were spotted leaving near Moe's space whatsoever," he laughed.

".....the last time he went to his place was six months ago. His pad looks too spooky. They should see it!" he continued as he was shaking his head again. All those rumors are making me crazy; ridiculous!

But Kev mentioned he havent been in his pad for a long time?

Does that mean he got a new place now?

Clearing my throat silently, i bravely asked,

"Where is he staying now?"

"I dont know."

My brows met.

"Think he's hiding somewhere." He chuckled.

"Aren't you worried? I mean its your bestfriend," i pushed it till there.

"I knew he's going through stuff right now and he's choosing to stay low and quiet. That's the other Moe that i never wanna know but i had too. Im sick of it. You know. I just want him to speak up whenever he's about to explode but he'd rather die in pain inside silently than voicing things out. Ang hirap. Ang hirap niyang basahin," There was Kev's longest line that i've heard he said about Moe.

The whole afternoon went by too fast and i didnt realized Kev left the house after our long talk. I never really noticed where does the time go. I busy myself trying to google what happened to Moe when i was away.

I read a few articles about these and that endorsements, shoots, and there was the quitting showbiz and all.

Until i found his last album he released.

Memoirs

I click the link leading me to s full stream album and then saw the cover.

My eyes glued on it and i almost cried my eyeballs out to see his stolen shot album cover.

It was in my cabin.

In the cabin.

In my cabin.

So for the longest time, he's there. And still there.

"Oh my God!" i whispered.

My hands are shaking and so are my shoulders.