12

I woke up the next morning without him by my side and it feels too heavy not to see him here with me. I still remember what he said before i drifted off to sleep last night.

Sighing for the first time today, i drag my body up and went to do my morning routine. I was washing my face when i heard my phone rings.

Kev?

"Hey Kev, anything wrong?" i asked straight because early call from him was very unusual.

"Hi Juls, did i wake you up?" He asked.

"No. No. Where is Kaylah?" I felt like something is wrong.

"Oh she's still asleep. I just wanted to inform you that today's event was cancelled. They have to move it the day after tomorrow. I think they had a miscommunication with some of their big guests," he sighed and i calm a little bit. At least Kaylah is okay.

"That sounds bad but alright, thanks Kev! Im not going to the shop today," i've decided to just spend the day with him.

"That's okay, Juls. Rest. I'll see you soon," he told me and then hangs up.

Yay! Im finally enjoying the day with Moe today. I ran downstairs and saw his back as i enter the kitchen. I quietly and slowly walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hi," he greeted me and i hugged him tighter; smelling him at the same time.

"Hi," i glided infront of him but his strong arms were surrounding me, then kissed my forehead.

"So, what are you cooking?" I asked him and he smiled hugely.

"We are cooking breakfast!" He chuckled and my smile faded.

"...but i dont cook," i told him and he laughed.

"Love, it's just pancakes," he teased and i rolled my eyes.

"Go crack some eggs," he murmured bossily and i had no choice but to move to the counter to get a bowl.

"Flour on the left, put it on the bowl. Next, mix the egg with the flour and...."

"Hold on! This is my cabin! Why are you asking me to do this kind of thing when you can do it all yourself?" I stopped and my voice sound a little irritated.

Instead of spitting words on me, he just chuckled and answered,

"Because i thought this might be a nice idea to bond with my love. But alright, little miss. Go and relax outside. I'll call you when im done."

My brows relaxed and i want to die right now. I suddenly was acting bossily around when i knew i dont really deserve that role when im with him. Embarrassed as i was, i walked out the kitchen and nervously walked back and forth around the living room.

"Fuck! Why did i even reacted that way?" i was then biting my nails as i almost slap my face realizing how idiot i acted was.

I didnt know how long i was standing there when Moe called me.

"Love, breakfast is ready!"

Holy crap!

I know it's not a big deal for him but for me it was. I went in the kitchen again and smiled when i saw a four layered pancakes on my plate with strawberry and chocolate syrup beside it.

He started eating his and i watched him for a second and sighed before speaking.

"Im sorry about earlier. I mean it's no big deal to you but for me it....."

He kissed my lips.

"Eat," he held my cheek as he breathe on my face. I nodded and finished my breakfast without talking much.