21

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and the smell of pancakes from the outside was too much inviting making me stand right away and head towards the kitchen.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Kaylah smiled at me.

"Good morning!" i answered and smiled back at her. I was watching her cook in her oversized shirt and her undies on and i took a quick snap. I send it to Kevin and laughed when Kev immediately replied.

"I see beauty. I see art."

And then i replied,

"Isnt she the hottest?"

He sent another message.

"She is. Both of you. Love you Juls!"

I laughed again and Kaylah turned around but i didnt mind her.

"Love you Kev. Take care of her always. You know how much i love my best friend."

"Always will, Juls. Thank you. So much."

And then after he replied, i set down my phone and stared at Kay who happens to be throwing at me a sharp look as of the moment.

"What?" i asked innocently and she shot,

"Who were you texting?"

"Kevin."

"What did you say?" She asked nervously.

"Relax, Kay. Im just having an i-love-my-bestfriend-so-much moment," i giggled.

"Was that all?" now she dont trust me.

I nodded, lied, and then she finished her cooking.

I put a lot of honey and chocolate syrup on my pancakes as Kay watches me.

"So yummy! Thanky!" i smiled and nodded. She was holding her phone as she chew her food and then suddenly stop and looked at me again with her mad look.

"Juls, what did you seriously say to Kevin?"

"Nothing, really. I just sent him a snap of you in that oversized shirt and panty. I swear, nothing more," i burst out laughing and her face reddened.

"What did he say?" i asked.

"'Good morning, sexy. I think i should give you all my shirt.' He dont greet me this way! And he wont say a thing like this without any idea," she chuckled and shook her head.

"Dont ever do that again," she snapped and i nodded. I took another fork of pancake and then i sighed happily and spoke,

"He loves you more than you know, Kay."

She smiled differently. A smile that could identify that her level of happiness was beyond what i knew.

"You think so?" she looked at me and nodded.

"I tested him about the sexy photo and you know what he replied?" my brow arched up and down.

Kaylah laughed and answered, "that he wanna fuck me right on the...."

"Bitch, no," i shut her and i let out a deep breath.

"He respect you and thats what i wanna see, know, and feel," i smiled.

"What exactly did he reply?"

"I see beauty. I see art." and we almost both cried as we both giggled over this cheesy and disgusting kind of morning were both having.

As the day progressed, we unwrap and unbox all the baby materials we bought the other day that took us till 7 in the evening fixing everything.

"We shall have it all clean. I'll ring Ate Malou tomorrow. Alright, go and take a shower. We're heading out," she said and run to her room.