49

I woke up without him by my side again but i knew he didnt go too far because i can smell something that makes my stomach go crazy. Ugh. Pancakes!

I looked around and grabbed the first thing that i see. His shirt that eats me in, too big for me but i didnt mind. I descended the stairs without bothering to put something underneath. I found him in the mini kitchen area, shirtless, back on me and i watch him flip the last pancake.

He turned around to set it on the table and was so surprised to see me leaning on the kitchen door. I saw his eyes lit up and set down the pan and he walked towards me to give me a deep and sloppy kiss. I tasted his mouth and it was just too sweet.

"Honey syrup," i smiled and he nodded.

I sat down on the chair near him as i watch him prepare my plate of pancake and finished it in less than five minutes. Yep, i think i was that hungry. He laughed as he watched me took one more from his plate. Ugh. Why is he cooked so good?! He took his time eating his and i was just watching him. Im so blessed to have this guy in my life.

After eating, i told him to go take a shower while i do the dishes since he already cooked for me. He agreed but it has not taken him 15 minutes in the shower when i felt his hands snaking around my waist feeling me all over.

"You're not wearing anything underneath?" He asked and i laughed as i placed the last cup that i washed on the dryer.

"Nawp," i answered popping the "p" sound.

"Oh God," i heard him say and his shirt that i used was on the floor, i was on the kitchen counter and he was standing right in between my legs. He claimed my lips and i pulled his face closer to mine and hugged his neck. I felt my body shivers when i felt his hand sliding down to my side and then a cold liquid touches my skin. I looked to my side and he tossed the cover opening it and i watch him put the syrup on my belly up to the valley of my chest and to my nipples. Oh God.

"I want Little Elmo now," he whispered as he nibbles my ears and bit it. I chuckled as i nodded at him.

"Im on it," i managed to say and then i let his hands and lips do the magic. He gave me a long, deep and sloppy kisses and the feeling is burning me inside. A moan escaped from my mouth as he kissed and licked my belly, sucking the honey and he travels up his way to do the same on my nipples. I held his face and kissed him for i couldnt take it any longer. But him being such a tease took his time and went back sucking me everywhere tasting the honey on me. I never noticed how he did it but i felt a cold and sticky sliding down my core and i gasped so loud when he carried me to the table and started kissing my slit.

"Love!" I screamed as i held his hair tight and then grip his shoulders for a support.

The tingling sensation was all over me and my stomach started to ache down to my core. I needed him.

He never stopped kissing me down and my heart was racing. I dont even know where to turn my head now and I like this feeling. Him tasting me. This, sharing intimate moment with him. All the time that was wasted was slowly filling up and i know i do not regret any of this.

I felt his warm soft tongue landed on my core and I swear I almost died feeling this wonderful feeling. I felt him going deeper and deeper and my insides started to build up ready for everything.

"Love, please," I panted, pleading.

"I love you, love," he whispered and he kissed my forehead and my lips before i felt the tip of his member trying to make it's entance.

God.

I knew it's not even our first time anymore but it still hurts as he enters me. I knew he felt it too and a panic was there on his face. I smiled and moved closer to him and kissed his lips. Slowly, and gently, he thristed, in and then out and i got used to the pain. I pulled him and his body glued to mine for a couple minutes, trying to adjust again before moving faster than.