20

"Julie, i am Grace Diaz," right after we enter the room, a curly hair beautiful woman stood before me and introduced herself as my gynecologist. She knew Kaylah, so it would be easier to communicate with her if ever something happened.

I have to undergo a little test to check me and the baby's condition. Also, i wanted to know how long i was pregnant.

"The result of your test was fine. You're good and the baby is okay. Congratulations, you are 23 days pregnant. More than 3 weeks," she smiled from ear to ear as she crack the news straight to our faces. Kaylah held my hand and i smiled.

Doctor Grace gave me some tips and guidelines in properly diet when im pregnant plus the daily exercise which i kind of need. Im gonna do whatever my body craves to do. Yoga, exercise and all that but anyway it's all in the comprehensive pamphlet that she also gave me.

After saying goodbye to Doc, we pig out and eat bunch. It's besties day! We also went shopping since i havent done this for far too long!

She was choosing some maternity dresses while i busy myself in the infant area. Yes, were excited as fuck so we head out immediately to the baby store. Is it funny? Nah, i think were just too excited.

"Hey, Juls!" Kaylah came in and i almost had a heart attack when her push cart was filled with a mountain of clothes.

"What the hell is this?" i asked with a frown on my face.

"You cannot say things like that. My baby can hear you," she told me in a shushing tone and i sighed.

"Kaylah, what are these?" i touched her cart as i questioned her.

"This one is for you," she meant the whole content of the cart.

"And that one right there," she pointed the cart near the counter.

"That one is for our baby," she smiled excitedly and went to the counter.

"Wait, Kay! These are too much!" I almost complaint but she giggled.

"This is our shopping part one. If you keep asking, ill have Kevin around next time to do all the shopping with our little one. Boring ka, teh!" and that she turned her back on me and head straight to pay the bill.

"How much?" I asked.

"It's not that much. I got it," she throw her bag on the back seat as we were back in the parking.

"Kaylah, how much?" i asked again and she rolled her eyes on me.

"I think it was. Ummm, fifty three thousand two hundred forty eight. There," she mumbled as the helper put all the stuffs in the trunk but did not fit though, we have to put others in the back seat.

"Why do you spend too much dime for....."

"Julie! You're starting to annoy me. Do you ever stop talking?" her eyes widens and i knew for that very moment that i had to certainly stop.

"Alright. Thank you," i said in a low voice. She started driving then and after a few second i heard her speak again,

"We havent check any cribs and strollers. I need to check online. I wanted a customized comfy crib for our little one and i think i saw one in the US before. Let me check that one out later. I know you're tired now so lets go home," she. Finally. Told. Me. I dont know what is happening to my best friend. I just cant talk anymore because i knew im not gonna win no matter what i say.

We got home around ten and i slid myself on the couch and sat down.

"Hey Juls, were heading to Paris next month, remember?" she came to me holding a glass of milk.

"Thanks," i told her and took the milk.

"About that.. " i started but she went in.

"I think its best for you to stay here. Or... Im not pushing you out but dont you wanna go back to your Dad's mansion? AND!!! The hacienda looked extremely different now, just so you know," she winked at me and i giggled. Now that she mentioned that, i wanted to at least think about that.

"I wanted to think about that but not now. Im fine here and..."

"I can ask my team to renovate the other room for our baby," she spoke and that stopped me. She never let me speak!

"Kaylah if you keep interrupting, i swear im gonna kill you right now!" i almost shluted and she began laughing so loud that she almost fell on the floor. And there i realized that she got me pissed and she's about it.

"Kay!" i sighed, surrendering.

"I told you i'd do anything for my anak too," she kissed my cheeks and i nodded.

"But you are too much," i whispered to myself.

"I heard you," she told me and she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Kay!" i went to sit on the kitchen island as i watch her wash the glasses.

"Uhmm?"

"What should we name her?" I smiled from ear to ear.

She turned around with a beautiful smile on her face and said, "I think i wanna say....... Elizabeth. Or Ephemy. Or Erin. Those are old but classic. What do you think?"

"I like Mickaelle though," i answered thoughtfully.

"Then we can put things together, combine. Like, Ephemy Mickaelle. We can call her Emy. Or Mielle. Or Elle. Ellie," she answered in her serious tone and i jumped and hugged her.

"You know im so thankful to have such a genius bestfriend! You're the best!" i laughed but she hit my shoulder.

"You cant jump just like that, Juls! What if you fall?" her eyes were wide and worried.

"Im sorry," i apologized. It's just everything feels to surreal. I was dreaming about having one months ago but now im really going to have one!

"But.. Ephemy Mickaelle sounds really good," she smiled and i nodded.

"Alright, it's time for you to sleep. Rest, okay? Lets fix these bags tomorrow. We have all the time in the world," she told me as she walked me into my room with her hand on my waist.

"Thank you. I love you," i told her and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you too rest, okay?" she tapped my head as i nodded.

"No date with Kev tonight?" i asked before closing the door.

"He's spending his entire week with his bestfriend," she giggled and then she slowly closed my door.