34

Touchdown.

As the plane landed and stuff loaded inside our car, we drive straight home. The weather isnt too nice and i foresee Mielle getting sick these coming days. Her body temp needs to adjust for the weather here is hotter than where we came from and it will take time, i know for it to get along well. Adjustments. I had all her medicines pack in our cases ready.

"Nak, will it really be okay to stay in your Dad's house?" Tita Terry asked worriedly. Yes. She came home with me. She said she couldnt let go of our baby love anymore. And since she's all alone there, i think it's really the best idea to come stay with me and live her life home, completely relaxed and with our family. Although i havent spoke to Tita Mila. I can worry about that tomorrow.

Kaylah was busy on the phone probably talking to Kev. She has to be back soon in Paris right after we celebrate Mielle's first birthday which is happening in two months. I have time to prepare and that would be enough.

I looked at my baby girl cuddled on my arms, such a beautiful creature i have ever adored in my entire life.

I sighed happily as i stared at her face, her peaceful face and smiled.

"Love, we are home," I whispered softly as i kiss her cheeks and when i stared back an inch away again, i think i saw her pulled a quick smile and went back into her quiet slumber.

• • •

"Maam Julie, okay na po lahat ng mga gamit ninyo. Naihanda na din po namin lahat ng kwarto. Painting room, music room, gym, at library po, okay na," Manang Tessa, our helper, reported and i smiled at her.

"Nay, wag na po 'Maam' please?" I asked shyly.

"Nak, namiss kita," she came and hugged me so tight and i felt the love she has for me.

"Sorry po kung hindi na ako nakapag paalam ha? May bago na po kayong kalaro," I shared a little laugh as i saw in her eyes how happy she is im back home already. It's been a long years since i decided to live on my own; in that little cabin. I know they thought of me as a weird kid but no one can ever plan for my life but only me myself.

"Pwede ko ba siyang kargahin?" she asked nicely.

"Nay, oo naman," i went to her side and carefully hand her over to her.

"Nak, hindi mo naman yata kamukha," she guessed as she studied Mielle's face. I laughed but surrendered with a nod, not denying that she all got it from her dad.

"Ihahatid ko na kayo sa kwarto niyo at ng makapagpahinga ka rin," she said politely and i nodded right away. I can feel the exhaustion and i knew i badly need to rest.

The moment i laid my back on that soft comforter, my eyes suddenly closed and i fell hard asleep and then when i opened my eyes, i was in the middle of my huge bed, tucked in and dressed in my old night gown.

I sighed as i look at my side, it's too white and the sun finally was out again. How long have i been sleeping? I dont even know. All i know was feeling the exhaustion all over my body and dead fell back asleep and i dont know what happened next.

I took another hour sleep before showering and joined them downstairs.

"She keeps a lot of secret but she handles everything so perfectly. Im just so proud of her," a voice too familiar too my ears was echoing in my head as i descended the stairs.

Oh no.

"Tita Mila?" I found my voice and rushed in the living room where everyone was huddled up, having a catch up time with my Mielle sleeping on her crib right infront of my Tita's which she'll call them Lola's.

A smile formed on my lips as i look at them happily staring at my sleeping child and then their attention turned to me as i walked closer.

"Tita!" And as tears run down my face, a welcoming arms wrapped around me and felt the comfort and embrace that i needed.

"Im sorry," I whispered. I had to say sorry. For everything. For keeping things away from her, for lying, for not telling her what was going on with my life and all.

"Honey, dont apologize. It's alright. And now that you and Mielle are here, i felt much relieved and blessed. She's one beautiful baby," She smiled big as we made a distance.

"She is," i wiped my tears and giggled when i realized that im happy they accepted me back. And now with my Mielle.

"I spoke to your tito, i told him im staying for the days i wanted so we can all catch up," she flashed happily and i almost jumped into happiness.

"Thank you, tita!" and then i ended up hugging her tightly that we almost fell. Everyone laughed and i giggled. Not too long minute, Mielle started crying and the three including Kay started arguing who to carry Mielle first and i was right i front of them; laughing.

Lord, thank you for giving me such beautiful family. We are united with love, surrounded by peace and im beyond thankful.

Oh God.

Im finally home. :)