Chapter 17

I led Draco up to the seventh floor, concentrating intensely on the room I wanted.

I opened the door to the Room of Requirement, and heard Draco let out a strangled gasp.

Just as I wanted, the room was a large, luxury hotel-styled suite, with a door leading to a bedroom with a king-sized bed, and a bathroom.

"I saw how tired you looked...... And I'm kind of tired too," I felt the need to explain, stifling a yawn. Hermione had woken me up from my glorious nap earlier.

Draco looked down at me, his eyes knowing, his lips in a smirk.

"Seriously Malfoy, I'm tired," I warned him, telling him not to get his hopes too high. Draco Malfoy or not, this is my very first relationship of this sort.

"Whatever you say, Taylor," Draco chuckled, pulling me into a kiss.

I pecked his lips quickly, teasing him, and then broke away. "I'll be having a shower, the whole blood look doesn't work on me," I said, looking in the nearest mirror that was hanging on the wall.

********************

I changed and hopped into the shower, cleaning my skin of blood and my hair from dust.

Gratefully, a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top appeared, hanging from a hook on the bathroom door, and toothbrush and toothpaste by the sink, as I got out. I changed into the shorts and top, which fitted me perfectly. I brushed my teeth methodically, three times. I told Malfoy not to get his hopes high, but there's no doubt that we would be kissing.

I opened the bathroom door and heard music.

Draco, who has taken off his top, only wearing his jeans, was sitting with his bare back to me, softly playing the piano that wasn't there when I entered the bathroom.

I stood quietly, watching his hands fly around expertly, enchanted by the beautiful melody.

When the song came to a close, Draco looked around, wondering why was I taking so long, and he saw me.

"Were you just standing there the whole time?" He asked, hugging me tightly

"Yeah," I replied guiltily. "I had no idea you could play."

"My mother insisted that I learn, to make me more normal, I guess," Draco replied.

I stifled a yawn, and Draco noticed.

"Ok, let's get you to bed," he said jokingly, as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. I was too exhausted to complain or whine that I could very well walk myself.

Draco placed me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. He then went to the other side of the bed and lied on top of the covers, his back to the frame, his arm around me, his other hand playing with my hair. Draco occasionally would kiss me forehead.

"How am I supposed to go to sleep when you keep distracting me?" I mumble.

"Actually, Ms. Taylor, it is I who finds YOU very distracting," Draco replied, chuckling.

I smiled and lifted my head slightly so I could kiss him.

It seemed like the invitation that Draco was waiting for, as he kissed me back furiously, sliding on top of me, so only the covers kept us apart.

********************

"Draco, I can't..... I'm not ready......" I murmured between our kisses. I don't know how long we've been at it for.

Draco pulled away, his grey eyes on me. "I'm sorry if I implied otherwise, take all the time you need, love," he said sincerely.

My heart summersaulted as he called me "love".

"Seriously, Draco, I can't sleep," I said, kissing him again.

Draco kissed me back, but pulled away quickly. "Come on now, Skyler, you need your sleep." He said, looking at my tired eyes.

"So do you," I replied, looking into his own tired eyes.

Draco chuckled. "Alright, this is what I'll do. Do you know that song I was playing on the piano? It was a lullaby my mother used to play to me. I'm going to play it until you go to sleep, ok?"

The offer was unfair, I was exhausted and that song was so relaxing.

"Fine," I groaned, as Draco hopped of the bed and made his way to the piano. "But who is going to play the piano for you when you need to sleep?"

Draco looked at me.

"I don't need any lullaby, I already have you," he whispered, as he began playing.

Before I could reply, before I could even process his words, my eyes drooped.

********************

_________________

DRACOS P.O.V.

_________________

I stopped playing after a minute, knowing that she would have fallen asleep straight away. She has went through so much today, and the effects of the Potentarium were physically and emotionally draining.

I smiled as I walked to the bed, Skyler was curled up into a ball.

I sat down on top of the covers slowly and placed me arm around her, watching her sleep. I know that it may look and sound weird to an outsider, but I watched her as she navigated through her dreams, smiling and frowning.

At one point, she jerked and her eyes flew open. "What?" She mumbled.

"Shh, it was only a bad dream, I'm here," I said, rubbing her cheek.

Before I finished my sentence, her eyes were already shut, but she muttered, "I know," quietly, before sleeping again.

I continued watching her until, finally out of exhaustion, I fell asleep beside her.