Extremely Long Author's Note!

Dear Readers,

WOW I cannot believe that I'm done my fan fic! It's been a pretty long, but eventful 6 months!! My readership has increased (all thanks to you) and my readers are awesome!

I know that you guys are probably all kinda shocked by the ending, but I had too! I mentioned it somewhere, either in one of the comments or in the end of chapter note that I was trying to keep the fan fic as close to the books as possible.

So the ending had to be the same.

So Draco had to marry Astoria.

So something had to happen to Skyler.

But to be honest, happy ever after endings are so rare, so I didn't want to create a fairy tale story, you know?

And I refuse to apologise for my creativity that shocked so many if you in the comments to tears!

Now, I would like to thank every single one of my readers, for you guys are the second most important reason I did this. (The first was that I love HP!)

I would also like to thank my best friend and my real-life Parabatai, Martina! She kept pressing me for more frequent updates! Unfortunately, she doesn't write fan-fiction, YET, I am working on her! :p love you martina! Btw, she is currently not talking to me because of the ending. She was a big (sorry HUGE) Drayler shipper.

Lastly, I would like to read what you guys are thinking? Do you like the book? The ending? What would you have liked to change? Feel free to comment below! I'll try to reply to all of them!

As a last request from me, vote and spread the word of my fan fic! :p

I honestly love every single one of you!

Now I know that at least some of you are asking if I'm thinking of writing another one, and to be honest with you, I don't think I will! I have so many exams coming up in the next two years, and I doubt I will have time to write anything as spectacular! But if I was, I would most definitely tell you!

With lots of love,
PascyM.