Chapter 19

__________________

SKYLERS P.O.V.

__________________

I broke down as soon as I slammed the bathroom door shut.

There's no going back now.

I'm going to be a Death Eater.

The concept scared me to bits, but the idea of living without Draco was even worse.

I'm doing this for Draco...... I love him and I'm doing this so he can stay alive........ I'm doing this for Draco......

The water was hot and steamy, washing my sobs and tears away.

*****************

Hours or days later, I stepped out of the shower. My skin was raw red from the water, which helped me forget my tears.

I changed, taking my time, and opened the door. Draco wasn't in the living room. I walked into the bedroom.

Nope.

The kitchen.

Nope, but I found a plate full of food there.

I was getting really worried. Where was he? Did I anger him that much that he would just leave me?

I made my way back to the bedroom again, frantic, until I saw a piece of white paper on the bed. I snatched it up.

"Forgive me for doing this," it said in neat handwriting.

Doing what?

An idea formed in my head.

No.

Draco would never do that.

I ran to the door which led out of the Room of Requirement, and I fumbled with the door knob. It clicked and the door swung open.

Phew! Draco didn't lock me in the room! So what was he talking about?

Better go find him then.

I walked through the door, only to find that my eye-sight goes a little bit blurry, and I found myself walking out of the bathroom I was just in a few seconds ago.

What the hell? I stopped in my tracks.

I ran to the exit door and determinedly marched out. This time, I walked out of the kitchen.

No.

Many more tries proved my hunch.

Draco had somehow manipulated the magic of the room, creating a little maze with no way to escape.

I furiously screamed and kicked the door, my anger fuming.

Well played, Draco.

Well played.

******************

I sat down on the couch for the next few hours, my anger boiling, leaving the food that Draco left me untouched. My head was in my hands and I checked the clock on the wall.

It was 6pm. I was locked in this hell for about three hours now.

And those three hours weren't spent calmly. I kicked the door, shouting at it to let me out. I loudly cursed Draco and his stupid idea to be brave. I screamed out, demanding that the Room of the Requirement would let me out.

Nothing.

I had finally collapsed on the couch from exhaustion.

**********************

About an hour later, I heard an explosion big enough to shake the entire building, and a maniacal laughter echo through the halls.

The Death Eaters are here.

Draco is about to do it soon.

If he doesn't........

I jerked of the couch and began pacing the room furiously. I had to get out.

Draco has enchanted the door so it won't let me leave, but there must be other ways to escape......

The idea clicked so suddenly that I felt idiotic not to have thought of it before.

"I need a broom!" I said.

I turned around and found one leaning on the wall.

"I need a window with the view of the Black Lake." I called again.

I turned around again and saw the window.

I dearly hoped that this would work.

"I need a time-turner!" I said. One appeared on the nearest table. If this doesn't work, I'll just go back in time and somehow stop Draco from placing the enchantment.

I hopped on the broom slowly, I wasn't the best flyer, and flew it so I was as far away from the window as possible, facing it.

I breathed in slowly and flew the broom straight at the window.

The window shattered from the impact, I brought one hand up to protect my eyes. I could still feel some of the glass cutting up my face. I flew to the very next window I could find, which was miraculously open.

I ran towards the Headmasters office, seeing Ginny and Hermione along the way, battling a few Death Eaters. I shot a Stunning Jinx, hitting one squarely in the back, before hurrying off. Hermione looked at me, surprised at my resolve to help. I smiled quickly, and she returned the smile. I hoped that we were still friends.

I heard the maniacal laughter again, and I followed the sound, passing more Death Eaters and students on the way.