Chapter 36

"You better take off the Invisibility Cloak, Harry," Hermione said. "It's you that Mr Lovegood wants to help, not us."

I glanced around. We were standing in front of Luna's house. I was so excited to see Luna, I haven't talked to here since the wedding, which felt like decades ago.

Harry took off the Cloak and gave it to Hermione so she can put it in her beaded bag.

She then knocked on the door heavily, and a few seconds later, the door flew open and Xenophilius Lovegood walked out, looking as if we woke him up, though it was the late afternoon.

"What is it? What? What do you want?" He cried, but then spotted Hermione, Ron, Harry and I, and his jaw dropped.

"Hello, Mr Lovegood. I'm Harry, Harry Potter," Harry said. I almost rolled my eyes, everyone already knew Harry!

"Would it be ok if we came in? We need to ask you something." Harry continued when Xenophilius didn't reply.

"I- I'm not sure that's advisable.....um-" Xenophilius whispered.

"It won't take long," Harry assured him.

"Oh alright. Come on in- quickly!"

I barely made it through the door before Xenophilius slammed it shut. "You better come up," he said, leading us to a living room. He then turned around and stared at Harry. "Why have you come?"

Before anyone could answer, Hermione let out a cry of shock.

"Mr Lovegood, what is THAT?" She said, pointing at an Erumpent Horn.

I automatically got as far from the blasted thing as possible.

"It's a horn of a Crumple-horned Snorlack," Xenophilius answered.

"No it isn't," I replied.

"Skyler-" Harry began.

"No, Harry! It's an Erumpent Horn! It can explode at the lightest touch!" Hermione said.

Ron also took a few steps away from the Horn.

*********************

"Mr Lovegood, where is Luna?"

"What?"

Harry repeated his question. "Where is Luna?"

"I told you, she's out fishing for Plimpies"

"Then why have you laid that tray for five people only? And why do you keep looking out of the window?"

Hermione picked up something.

"Harry," she gasped. "Look at this!"

Harry took the magazine from her. On the front page was Harry's picture, Undesirable Number One.

"The Quibbler going for a new angle, isn't it? What were you doing in the garden? Sending a letter to Death Eaters?"

"They took my Luna," Xenophilius whispered. I gasped silently. "They took her, because of what I was writing. Maybe, I could get her back....if....."

"You give up Harry," Hermione finished for him.

"No deal, come on, we are leaving," Ron said.

"No! Your not leaving! I must get Luna back!"

"Don't make us hurt you," Harry threatened.

"HARRY!" I screamed, pointing out of the windows. Black figures on brooms were flying around the house.

****************

"Come on Hermione, I don't why you don't want to admit it! Vol-" Harry said one night.

"HARRY NO!" Ron roared.

"-demort is after the Elder Wand!"

"The name is Taboo! Ron moaned. "QUICK we need to put up the enchantments again-!"

"Come out here with your hands up! We've got a dozen wands pointed at you and we are not afraid who we curse!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________