Chapter 23

"Breakfast!!!!!" Mrs. Weasley called.

I groaned and looked around Ginny's room.

I had arrived to the Burrow nearly three weeks ago. I spent about a week in the cabin with Draco, with me sleeping in the single bed and him sleeping on the couch. During that week, I sent my parents an owl telling them that I'll be spending the summer at Ron's house. We also snuck back into Hogwarts one day to get my trunk. The day we chose was the day of Dumbledore's funeral, so the school was thankfully empty.

"Will I see you soon?" I asked Draco before apparating to the Burrow, marking the end of the week.

"I don't know Skyler. I love you," he said as he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"I love you too," I said, my eyes threatening to spill. I didn't want to leave, but I had to, for Draco's safety and mine. I turned away, not wanting to make this harder on Draco and apparated quickly.

Ron and Hermione were expecting me and they ran to help as soon as I appeared.

"Skyler!" Hermione cried, hugging me tightly. "Are you alright? What happened?" Hermione continued, looking at my tear-stained face. I quickly wiped away any evidence of the tears.

"I'm fine, what about you? And you, Ron? And Harry?" I asked.

"We are all fine Skyler, and Harry won't be at his Aunts and Uncle's for long," Ron huffed as he pulled my heavy trunk. "Come on now, mum wants to meet you."

As we neared the front door of the Burrow, a short, plump woman appeared at the door. "You must be Skyler! I've heard so much about you," Mrs. Weasley pulled Skyler into a hug.

"Mum, don't hug her to death on her first day here," one of the twins laughed.

*******************

"Breakfast is ready!!" Mrs, Weasley called again.

I sat up and looked around. Hermione, always the early riser, was awake, dressed and reading a book. Ginny was still snoring blissfully.

I liked Ginny. I never really knew her before, but the weeks I spent here made me grow closer to her, and not just because she willingly shared her bedroom with Hermione and I.

"Ginny," I whispered, shaking her shoulder slightly. "Ginny, your mum says breakfast is ready." Ginny continued sleeping obliviously.

"GET UP ALL OF YOU NOW AND GET DOWN!! IT'S A VERY IMPORTANT DAY AND ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY!!" Mrs. Weasley bellowed, sounding a lot closer and louder than before.

Of course it was an important day. Today was the day that the members of the Order of the Phoenix brought Harry safely to the Burrow before the protection he received as he was underage was broken. Hermione had filled me a lot ever since I told her that I will be going Horcrux-hunting with her, Ron and Harry.

Ginny jerked awake and rubbed her eyes comically. Hermione and I laughed.

****************

As we went down to breakfast, we were joined by Fred and George. From my stay here, I finally was able to recognise one from the other. Fred had slightly higher eyebrows than his twin, a minuscule difference, but one that greatly helped me.

As we sat on the table, Ron, Bill and Mr. Weasley also came down the stairs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mr. Weasley asked Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Bill.

"Yes!" They call cried together. Mr. Weasley had asked the same question for the past few weeks now. They had volunteered to help bring Harry over. I would have volunteered too, but I wasn't allowed, I was still an underage wizard.

"We'll alright, now eat quickly and get up and prepare yourselves, it is going to be a long day," Mr. Weasley said.

*****************

"What's the plan again?" I asked. Hermione, Ron and I were in Ron's room.

"There will be seven of us that drink the Polyjuice Potion, turning into Harry. Each Harry will be given an Auror for protection, but the real Harry will be with Hagrid, as everyone would expect him to be with the strongest Auror. That way, if any Death Eaters, or even You-Know-Who, finds us, they wouldn't be sure which one is the real Harry," said Hermione.

I gasped. "But that's really dangerous. One of you can get hurt, or even killed!"

Ron shrugged. "This is Harry that we are doing it for."

I nodded, understanding. Harry was really the only chance we have in ending this war.

"Be careful," I said, hugging both Hermione and Ron.

"Always am," Ron joked.

***************

"Oh I do hope they are going to be alright," Mrs. Weasley said as herself, Ginny and I watched them Apparate to Harry's house.

"Don't worry mum, they will be," said Ginny. I could tell that she felt a bit left out of the action. I felt the same way.

"Yeah, Mrs. Weasley, they've the best Aurors with them; Moody, Tonks, Kingsley. They will be fine," I said, praying that I was right.

"We'll, there's no point in wasting time, right? Let's go prepare dinner then," Mrs. Weasley hurried into the kitchen. Ginny followed. Whenever Mrs. Weasley was worried, she always made food to let off some steam. I followed to help, the minutes ticking by slowly.