1. New teacher

Perrie

"Well aren't you a little whore aren't ya?"Ellie teased me as I gave another guy my phone number. It's not my fault he was cute...

"Don't think giving your number out makes you a whore El."I replied winking to most of the cute boys I slept with as we walked down the halls.

"Well if you sleep with them all then it kinda does."She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't really count since they all mean nothing to me."I scoffed. All these guys just keep my mind off of every horrible thing in my life. Things I just want to let go and forget since they always haunt me.

"Yeah..okay whatever. Now let's get to class I really don't wanna be late again and have to stay after."Ellie whined then opened the door for all of us. We walked over to a table and Ellie passed me a gum so I can chew on through boring English class.

"Hey Perrie, wanna come over tonight? We came have fun again?"Kyle the hottest guy in our college said coming towards me. I laughed and made my way towards him.

"Is that an invite or..?"

"If you're willing to come. I want to fuck your so ha-"

"Okay students go back to your seats please!"an unfamiliar voice said. I looked up and saw a man with slicked back hair. Don't really remember our teacher looking like this. If he did Jesus Christ I wouldn't ever miss day of class. I walked over and took a seat next to Ellie as the teacher began to talk. Looking around all the girls were checking him out.

"I'm Mr.Malik, and I'm the new English professor."He spoke fiddling with his hands. This guy can't be much older then us. Maybe by a year or two?

"Your old teacher Mrs.Gin unexpectedly quit. Luckily I'm here to help. Now is there any question you'd like answered?"He asked the class and took a seat on desk. I took in his appearance one more and smirked.

"How old are you?"I asked out of nowhere. I heard some of the kids laughs at my question but I stared at him as he turned to face me.

"Isn't that an inappropriate question to ask your professor?"He replied eyeing me up and down. I bit my lip and laughed.

"I'm guessing a year or two older then the rest of us."I said and he chuckled. He grabbed a paper of the desk and looked at it then looked back over at me.

"So you must be Perrie Edwards huh?"He asked and got off of the desk.

"How did you know that?"I asked and popped my gum.

"Only all the teachers warned me about you. They all said you ditch, are irresponsible, and disrespectful. Well I can tell you right now Ms.Edwards this is going to be an exciting year for the both of us isn't it? So I'd give you some advice: don't fuck it up."He smirked at me as I bit my lip. Damn this teacher looked better up close.

"And by the way I don't allow gum in my class. Spit it out please."He directed to me and waited until I spit it out in a garbage can. Except I just spit it out as it landed onto the floor. Mr.Malik chuckled and came over to me once again.

"How about you stay after class. I'll need to have a talk with you privately."

---

"Ugh maybe if I just walk out he won't notice."I mumbled to Ellie as English class just finished. I really wanted to go back to our dorm and watch Netflix not stay after class with some hot teacher. Now that I think about it, it's not that bad of an idea.

"Ms.Edwards, if you've forgotten we have to talk."Mr.Malik called out. I whispered 'fuck' under my breath and turned back around to walk into the class. Once everyone had left Mr.Malik shut the door then took a seat on top of his desk.

"I hope you know I'm bound to change your ways this year."He said staring at me in my eyes. What's that suppose to me?

"And that's suppose to mean..."

"College isn't a place you should blow off. It prepares you for the real world. Not everything is fun in game you know?"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I've had this conversation a million times with a million different people. I get it. What makes you 'so' sure your going to change my ways."I snapped at him. This teacher is hot and all but seems like a total bitch.

"It's going to be a fun year Ms.Edwards."He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure. Whatever that means. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my dorm."I said then stormed out of his room. Since my dorm wasn't all that far I walked to it and got there in a short 5 minutes.

"Hey El."I said walking into our small dorm. I put my bag down and took my shoes off then jumped on my bed.

"Hey Pezza. Kyle stopped by but I said you were talking to Mr.Malik."She said playing with her hair.

"Alright. Wanna go anywhere? Just wanna leave this place for a bit."I said laying down on my bed.

"Like?"

"I don't know shopping? Just somewhere that's not here."I suggested and Ellie shook her head.

"We actually have a ton of homework. I don't wanna be behind again!"She whined and I rolled my eyes. What's going on with her? We both usually blow off our homework.

"Fine. I'm going around campus to get a frozen yogurt."I said putting my boots on then my jacket. The thing I loved about this college was they had a frozen yogurt machine which is awesome! I put my hat on since it always cold around here then made my way towards the froyo shop. When I got there I got a strawberry yogurt and sprinkled some granola, m&ms, and little chocolate bites. I paid then took a seat and pulled out my phone. My phone vibrated and saw it was an unknown number.

Hello beautiful xx

I read the number over and over again still not knowing who it was. Maybe it was one of the guys I gave my number to?

Who is this?

I texted back and got an immediate response.

Don't be scared lovely. I just admire your beautiful face xx

Okaaaay? Well it would help if you told me your name? Then I might remember you?

You won't. But let me say you looked lovely today xx

Thanks? Why did you say I won't remember you? Do I even know you for starters?

Yes. We've met before. You just probably don't like me at the moment xx

Um okay? Well 'Mr. Mysterious' do you even go to my college?

In fact I do. xx

Do we have any classes together?

A class together. But I wish I got to see your beautiful face more often xx

Then should we speak tomorrow? I'm guessing that's what you want?

And your not scared? To meet a random person who texted you? xx

You said we know each other so why would I be afraid?

Okay. I'll see you tomorrow lovely xx

When texting the random person I totally lost track of the time. It was getting dark out so I began to walk back to the dorm. I found Ellie laying in bed while on her laptop.

"I'm back."I mumbled then took off my boots and jacket. The rest of the night I wondered who was the guy texting me. I wanted to tell Ellie but realized I should find out myself.

I wonder who it was.