Chapter 21

Zayn pov

I can tell something is bothering Perrie lately. I just don't know what...asking her is a choice but lately she hasn't been doing good with those. I walked by my bathroom and saw Perrie facing herself in the big mirror that I had. She does that a lot and I can tell she point out what she doesn't like about herself.

I walked over and wrap my arms around her waist resting my chin on her right shoulder. She continued to stare at herself making faces...

"You're beautiful."I whispered making her smile. Ever since the fight with Selena she's had this bruise on her face which she hates but I don't mind it. She's still beautiful to me...

"Nice joke Zayn."She sarcastically said as if I were lying. She hates complements but I love giving them to her because she blushes...

"I'm not kidding you're the most beautiful, funny, talented girl I've met in my life."I complimented Perrie making her cover her blushing face.

"What about your model ex-girlfriend. She looked perfect."she brought up Gigi and I rolled my eyes. Gigi was no where near perfect. I don't mean by features I mean by personality.

"Don't compare yourself with anyone because either way your the perfect one here."I mentioned and she giggled rolling her eyes.

"You're such a dork."She turned around and pecked my lips. "But I love you for that."

---

Perrie pov

Zayn is such a dork. Remember that unknown call who I know is Zayn? He keeps texting me on that like I'm not gonna figure out.

"More or less?"Zayn asked pointing to the chocolate syrup.

"Like that is fine."I said and he handed it to me as I put other sweets on top. Zayn brought me to froyo because since its that time of the month again I get a little cravy from chocolate.

"What's in your mind baby girl?"He asked and I put some ice cream into my mouth letting it melt.

"I feel like Selena is getting suspicious..."I said and he shook his head. Little did he know.  I haven't seen Selena since the fight but I do feel like she's getting suspicious of us...

"She said that I'm your favorite student and don't punish me like her. I don't know how that sounds to you but she sounds suspicious to me."I said and he chuckled so I gave him a 'what' face.

"It's just I punish you a lot more, but in bed."He laughed and I gasped whacking his arm.

"You dirty little boy!"I laughed at his cheesiness shaking my head. I continued laughing at his jokes when my phone vibrated.

From unknown: what are you doing love?

I shook my head in disbelief. Zayn is right across from me. If he's there then who is texting me? I just always figured the unknown texter was Zayn.

"Anything wrong love?"Zayn asked me with worry in his eyes. I quickly texted back the person a bit furious.

To unknown: okay no more jokes who the hell is this?

"Nope. Ellie was just texting me about this new boy she met."I smiled and put my phone down. We continued to talk as a little date then out of all the people to walk in the door someone I wasn't expecting to see came in.

"Zayn? Oh my god hey!"she said totally ignoring my appearance here. She smiled at him then glared me only to smile at him again.

"Um hi Gigi?"Zayn spoke unsure. I stared down at my melted ice cream when I felt a hand intertwine with mine on top of the table. I looked up and saw Zayn smiling. Gigi continued to talk to Zayn as I was being ignored. Zayn looked really annoyed and stood up bringing m with him.

"Okay Gigi, do I have to show you for you to believe it?"He asked her and she gave him a questioning look. Zayn brought my hand up and held it with his. "You see this? This means I am in a relationship with Perrie and am not looking for anyone! Please get that through your head because I love her and don't imagine ending it with her."He spoke and I smiled at the end as Gigi held her mouth open.

That's right Gigi...he's mine.

----hour later----

"You see I don't understand why she keeps coming! I know Zayn told her that we're together but I feel like she isn't going to leave us alone!"I groaned ranting to Ellie everything that had happened! Everything about Gigi and Selena, but mostly about Gigi. She was on her bed eating ice cream from a tub and listened to everything I said.

"Why don't you like up front her or something? You don't want her to ruin your relationship tell her to butt out."she said and I sighed pulling my hair up in a pony tail.

"She won't get that through her head of hers."I said making Ellie laugh. After the ice cream saying he had to drop me off because the school was having a teacher meeting. When I saw Ellie here I literally told her every thing!

"It's fine Pezz. You and Zayn are literally so in love that I don't think she can break you two apart."She said making me remember that night Zayn kissed Gigi. Yeah I was drunk that night but that still replays in my head.

"She almost did once."I admitted making Ellie confused. I began to tell her the whole story on what happened that day of the party even with Niall and at the end she was laughing her ass off not believing me.

"You played spin the bottle? Oh my god how can you kiss his mate?"She laughed totally embarrassing me. Okay Ellie this is not what I thought you were going to be saying to me...

"El!"I groaned putting my head in my hands. Ugh whatever!

"I'm sorry it's just..."she was catching her breath from laughing to much when I got a text from Sanne since we were both going to Anastasia's house and she's was picking me up. I left the dorm leaving Ellie still laughing her head off.

"Hey Sanne."

"Hey hop in."

Ellie pov

"Hey you can come over now..."I spoke into the phone looking out of the door to see if Perrie left. I looked out the window and saw her go into her friends car and speed off.

"You sure? Coast is clear?"They asked and I told them yes then hung up. Soon afterwards there was a knock on the door and I answered it to reveal Selena.

"So anything new between them?"she asked bringing her laptop. She clicked on the file that said 'TS' and it opened showing pictures of Them

"Oh this ones good."I said pointing to one with a smirk on my face. This is going to be great...

"I literally can't wait until our mission is over..."She said with a snicker.

"Selena we have all of information...why are we waiting? We can bust them right now?"I asked in disbelief. We've been wanting to do this for awhile now and it's already taken long enough!

"Ellie, when we bust Zayn and Perrie to the entire school I don't just want silly pictures. I need more information...enough to break them apart."