Chapter 39

"Okay mam, yes I'll see you when it's graduation. Okay bye yeah love you too."I said before hanging up with my mam. Ever since that one night where she came to my dorm we've been getting along. Not that I totally forgive her but I am little by little. I think she's changed. I remember not wanting to even be by her when she drank because of how scared I was for her to hit me.

"Hey boo."Zayn said coming into the room as I sat in my pajamas.

"Hey."I replied just as he slammed his lips into mine. Woah that was unexpected.

"You just saw me two hours ago."I giggled as I held onto his collar.

"Two hours too many! So I was thinking you and I should go on a picnic for lunch...how does that sound?"He asked with a cheesy smirk. What does this boy have up his sleeve.

"Is this our 8-month anniversary date?"I asked with a smile. Yep this is the day Zayn and I started dating 8 months ago! How time flies it feels like it was just yesterday was trying to get into my pants...oh wait he did do that yesterday.

"Yep! Because for dinner I have something else planned if you know what I mean."He said leaning over me making me lean back onto the bed. Zayn had one hand on one side of my hip and the other on my other side of my hip staring me up and down.

"I know what you mean."I giggled pecking his lips. After a little session of us just kissing we both began to get ready.

I put on a long grey dress that had little flower printing on it that were white and some black sandals. I styled my hair just with small waves because I didn't feel like doing anything special to it. Once I finished my make up which was just light I went downstairs where Zayn was waiting there on his phone.

"Well don't you look gorgeous."He complimented me making me blush. Zayn stuck out his hand for me to grab and I did as he walked is to his car.

---

"Wow Zayn. This place is beautiful."I said admiring the field he brought me to. The ground was covered in flowers which looked amazing. It seemed as if we were the only ones here which is good. I wouldn't want to risk anything. Zayn intertwined our hands and we made our way to a spot. I looked out and saw a red blanket with a basket on the side.

"You set it up?"I questioned with a smile on my face.

"What do you think I was up to for those past 2 hours boo?"he chuckled as I hugged him.

"Happy anniversary baby."he whispered as I was still hugging him a bit tight. Zayn has to be the most sweetest person ever! I can't believe he did this for me. Talk about romantic!

We sat down and Zayn pulled out some Nandos. His excuse was he sucked at cooking but I don't mind. I'd rather have Nandos then his poisoned food (just kidding). Everything felt perfect to be honest. This place was quiet with no one here but us. We were free do to anything without anyone to watch. I feel as if my relationship with Zayn is amazing. Like nothing can break us apart. As long as we have trust in each other were good.

"Oh I got you a little something."Zayn said and pulled out a small box. I smiled and opened it up to see a necklace that was in the shape of a peace sign.

"I love it."I spoke with a smile. I wasn't always into many fancy stuff cause I can never match it with anything! What he got me is something simple that I can match with anything.

"I got you this! It's not all that really."I said handing him a small box. He opened it and a gray watch laid there.

"'I love you Zayn! Forever! Love Perrie xx'"Zayn read what I had custom written on the back. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss slowly pushing me back onto the ground. Our lips moved in sync as I snaked my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I savored every moment because when we're both old and living together this is what I want to remember. We broke apart and ate our food as I sneakily took some of his fries because he took the bigger box.

"This has to be our best date yet."I said as he served us some wine. I wasn't always a fan of it but I guess for tonight it'll be alright.

"I love you so much Perrie."Zayn spoke softly as I drank the whine.

"I love you too."

"No but seriously. I've never been so in love with another human being. Just thinking about you makes me happy because your mine."He smiled. "No matter what happens between us I'll always love you."He continued. Jeez why is he acting like this?

"Are you pregnant?"I joked. "Seriously like the way your talking sounds like your pregnant and afraid to tell me."I giggled to myself as Zayn rolled his eyes and smirked.

"No I'm not pregnant Perrie."Zayn chuckled then intertwined our hands. "I just wanted you to know that I will always love you."He spoke and pecked my hand.

After awhile we decided to go back to Zayn's place because he said 'part 2 of his present was there'. Although on the way I told him to stop at the closest store to buys some things I needed. When I got there I went straight to the ladies section to buy some birth control. Yeah Zayn and I use condoms but just to be more safe I take birth control. I found them and there were loads of options. After awhile I delta present next to me. I looked up and realized it was Gigi she was looking at diapers? Why is she-woah yep she is. Pregnant bump right there.

"Oh hi."Gigi smiled once she realized it was me.

"Hi."I said surprised. I thought she hated my guts?

"Now that we're both here I'd just like to apologize for what I did in the past. I shouldn't have been so mean towards you."Gigi apologized. Wait what? She's apologizing? Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me.

"It's okay."I smiled then went back to picking my birth control. Should I get this one or this one?

"I should've used that."Gigi mumbled. "The birth control. I wouldn't have been pregnant if I did."She continued and I nodded. I wonder who got her pregnant because she seems so upset about it. Must've been some douche.

"Look maybe being pregnant isn't all that bad. Maybe you'll love it."I said trying to be nice. Jeez if I was pregnant I would be smacking the hell out of Zayn for getting me pregnant.

"Wow you're so supportive. I wish Zayn acted that way when I told him."Gigi mumbled making me a bit shocked. Why would Zayn have to know?

"Why would Zayn have to know?"I said crossing my arms.

"Well because he got me pregnant. He hasn't been all that supportive but he did come with me to my parents house a couple weeks ago. I thought you knew? Atleast that's what he told me."Gigi spoke and I shook my head. No! Zayn didn't get Gigi pregnant because he's with me! He couldn't have! And if he did he would've told me already!

"You're lying."I angrily said.

"Am I really? Tell me Perrie, did Zayn ever tell you how he also kissed me on the trip? Or did he lie about that too?"Gigi asked. I felt my eyes tearing up. Zayn wouldn't. Before I knew it I was running out of the store madder than ever.

How could Zayn do this to me? After all we've been through he got another girl pregnant? I feel so betrayed! I love him so much and this is how I get relayed? That scum bag! Ugh how are we even going to go through with this? Are we going to break up? I can't just act like this is fine because it's not.

"Perrie where are you going?"I heard Zayn's voice beside me. He was following me with his car.

"Home."I angrily said walking a bit faster.

"What do you mean home?"he chuckled. "I thought we were going to my place?"He asked and I shook my head. I'm going to ask him. I'm going straight to the point because I'm not going to pretend that it's not hurting me.

"When were you going to tell me that you got Gigi pregnant?"