Chapter 29

Perrie pov

"You look hot."Zayn stared at me blankly as I walked out of the bathroom in my bathing suit. It was a aqua blue bikini bathing suit with black lines along the sides. Although thanks to Zayn I had a couple marks on my neck because of last night that I kind of covered up.

"Um thanks?"I giggled as Zayn leaned in to peck my lips. I smiled mid way which eventually broke the kiss. Zayn chuckled then went to go get us towels. When we walked out of the house everyone was outside at the beach splashing, laying on the sand, or in Louis case he was trying to dig a whole in the sand to put himself in it.

"About time you two woke up."Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. "You guys are always the last ones."He continued. It was true Zayn and I are always the last ones to wake up out of everyone here.

"Well from what we heard last night I thought you both would stay in bed all day."Louis chuckled and I felt my cheeks blush. Harry had a smirk on his face laughing to himself.

"Perrie I didn't think you'd be a screamer."He smirked and I gasped covering my face. I heard everyone laugh and Zayn chuckled as I burried my head into his chest.

"Ok ok guys quit it."Zayn said as everyone laugh dialed down. Oh my gosh Zayn's friends heard us have sex last night. That's the most embarrassing thing ever!

I tried to shrug it off and put my towel on the floor before running into the water with everyone else. Zayn stayed behind taking his shirt off to reveal his nicely toned body then joined me in the water.

"Dang Perrie you look fit."Danielle complimented and I giggled. I thanked her then said the same to her. She was wearing a dark purple bikini that nicely fit her body.

"God this is freezing."I said and slipped my sunglasses on as I got out of the pool. Eleanor was tanning on her towel so I decided to join her since I do need a tan. I lay my towel out then slipped on some sunglasses so I wouldn't be blinded by the sun.

"I know that's why I'm not in there anymore."Eleanor said stretching out a bit. I felt the heat on my body and relaxed myself a bit enjoying this nice day. I can't believe how nice it is over here in America. I know not all the places here are bright and sunny like California but I love it was better here than back at home. Maybe when I graduate I can move here with Zayn. Nothing is holding me back anyways, my family doesn't call so it's not like they'll start calling. I feel free here. Like I can just forget about everything that happened before.

"Oi Perrie!"I heard a yell. I looked up at saw all the boys laughing at Zayn. Once he turned around I knew what they were laughing about. "Looks like you left a 'couple' marks on him."Niall said. Zayn chuckled as I saw his back was fully covered with my scratches from last night..I covered my mouth laughing at him. They were long red scratches that started from the top of his back all the way to the bottom. I looked at Zayn who winked at me making me giggle.

"You guys seem so in love."Eleanor mentions as I lay back down. "I wish Louis and I were still like that."she continued. I thought Eleanor and Louis were happy? They seemed really happy... "We just haven't been the same you know? I was hoping this trip would bring back the spark in us."She added in staring at Louis we ran into the water squealing.

"I'm sure that'll fix, and don't worry. If you and Louis aren't meant to be you'll find someone. Besides you guys look really cute."I replied making her giggle. She thanked me then rested back down onto the sand. I relaxed once again staring up at the sky slowly getting sleepy. That was until I felt a bit of water put on me.

"Ah Zayn!"I shrieked as he was next to me swaying his hair like a dog to splash water onto me. I giggled jumping on top of Zayn making him stop.

"I like this position boo."He chuckles as I sat on top of his nicely toned abs.

"Me too."I said leaning to kiss his lips. When they touched I heard 'ew' coming from everyone and Harry yelling 'get a room'. I giggled but Zayn smirked. What is this boy thinking? I felt my body being lifted bridal style and shrieked as I felt myself being thrown into the water.

"Zayn!"I screamed shivering in the water. Everyone began to laugh and splash water at me where I couldn't see anymore. I coughed pretending to choke on water for them to stop.

"Okay okay guys stop."Zayn said coming to me worried. "You okay?"He asked caressing my hand as I continued to cough. He gently hit my back before I smiled and pushed him into the water making everyone go into fits of laughter. He stood back up and glared at me before splashing me. Once he starts everyone splashes each other having a really good time.

"Oh! Let's do a chicken fight!"Louis screamed running to Eleanor and put her over his shoulders to sit. She giggled and grabbed Louis face so that she wouldn't fall. Before I knew if Zayn swung me so that I sat on his shoulders. Danielle sat on Liam's shoulder while Niall whined that he wanted to play she he got on Harry's shoulders.

"And fight!"Harry screamed while us girls tried to push each other off our boyfriends shoulders or in Niall's case one of his lads. I ended up pushing Danielle down while Niall kind of pushed Eleanor down. Which then left me and Niall fighting each other. I felt Zayn's arms tighten on my legs so that I wouldn't fall.

"You're going down Edwards!"He screamed putting his fists up like boxers would do.

"You too Horan!"I yelled. Zayn brought me closer so I could trying to push him. He grabbed my arm but I kinda twisted his arm and pushed him making Harry and Niall fall into the water.

"The winners are Zayn and Perrie!"Louis squealed as I sat on Zayn's shoulder putting my hands up in victory.

"Aye guys I'm getting a little hungry...anyone up for pizza?"Liam ask and we all nod before going back inside. Zayn swang me off his shoulders and ran inside carrying me bridal style then threw me onto the couch.

"So pizza will be here in 30 minutes."Liam announced as we all chilled sitting on the couches. I sat on Zayn's lap as he had his hands wrapped around me protectively. It was really funny because we were all still in our bathing suits acting normal.

"So tomorrow I have planned that we're going to go walk around by some Hollywood walk way? It's where famous people have their names on the ground or something."Liam said telling us everything about tomorrow. We heard a the door bell ring making Louis and Niall race to the door.

"Thanks love, keep the change."I heard Louis saying before coming back with a pizza box. We all ran to the kitchen passing plates to each other and digging in to the pizza. I go in for another piece but someone else does at the same time.

"Oh sorry you can have it?"Niall says and blushes. Why is he blushing? I shrugged it off and grabbed the pizza which made contact with my mouths. Mmm I love this pizza more than life. I heard laughs from everyone and giggled myself.

"Did I say that aloud?"I asked and Liam nodded laughing. After eating a couple more slices I got full.

"Okay, Perrie and I are going to head off to our room now."Zayn spoke then picked me up from my seat slinging me over his shoulders so that my bum was right next to his face.

"Wear protection!"Louis yelled making me giggle. Zayn went up the stairs still carrying me making me giggle.

"Nice bum Perrie."He said making me go red. I felt a slap on my bum and screamed. Once we got into the bedroom Zayn gently threw me on the bed and lay on top of me laying big sloppy kisses all over.

"Okay okay."I said playfully pushing him away. Once he got off of me I changed into my pajamas and jumped on Zayn who was on the bed looking at his phone. He laughed and pulled me close snuggling into me. After a long day outside I was really tired. My eyes closed and I slowly drifted off to sleep...