Chapter 20

I can't believe I'm writing chapter 20! I've come so far and no the book is not even close to over! We still have aaaaaaaaalot more to do 😉 just you want!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to all of you! I read all the comments and see all the votes so I know who you are (not try a sound creepy) and am thankful for each and every one of you!!!

Enjoy~

Perrie pov

"I'll be fine okay Zayn."I spoke into my phone laughing. He's so overprotective but I love that about him! Anyways all I was doing was going to the mall! Gonna buy some things for upcoming Valentine's Day! Maybe even tease Zayn with a few.

"Okay babe I'll see you later then? I can pick you up?"He asked me and I nodded but laughed because I forgot he can't see me.

"Yeah I'll text you when I'm ready! I love you!"I said and smiled as he replied the same to me. I hung up and hurried into the mall as it was freezing out! I ran in and first went to buy a smoothie because I heard they're really good here. My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text.

Unknown: you look really beautiful today

I laughed to myself as I'm thinking its Zayn again. He's done this before when I barely met him...

To unknown: thanks Zayn you looked pretty good this morning too <3

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!"I felt something cold go down my shirt and looked up to see Selena. That fucking bitch. She laughed and threw more on me in purpose before leaving off with her crew of friends. I looked down at my white shirt and groaned...

"Ugh she's so mean. Here let us help you."I heard a voice say behind me. A girl with dark brown hair and another with black hair helped me clean up the mess that wasn't even mine but Selena's.

"Thanks."I told them as they followed me to throw away the garbage.

"I'm Sanne by the way, and this is my friend Anastasia."The girl with dark brown hair said. I shook their hands and introduced myself. My body felt cold and sticky! Gross!

"So why did you let her do that? I mean it sure didn't look like an accident."Anastasia sarcastically said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, but I do know she's a bitch and thinks she's some queen or something. Anyways I need to get a new shirt."I told them pointing to my shirt that was all stained by her smoothie. Selena totally just ruined my mood about going to the mall now...

"We can help."Sanne told me and I shook my head telling them it was okay and I could do it on my own. I mean it's just a shirt...

"Nonsense we're really good at these kind of things come on!"

---couple hours later---

"So what did you really come to the wall for?"Sanne asks me as we left a store. These girls are actually really fun and I had a good time just talking to them.

"I was going to get something for my boyfriend since Valentine's Day is coming up."I said and they nodded. I feel like a horrible girlfriend because I don't know what Zayn wants!

"What's he in to?"Anastasia asked and I realized Zayn really likes art...but I'm not a really good drawer. It would be cute if I can get him something to symbolize us. The way I gave him the matching bracelets but this time I was it to do with art.

"Art. He's a really good drawer, but always hides his drawing away from me."I tell them and they both laugh looking at each other.