Chapter 25

Perrie pov

"So Perrie how are thing with you and lover boy?"Sanne asked me as I stepped into her house.

"Um were going through a little bit of difficulties right now."I said and Anastasia gave me a questioning look. I totally forgot to to tell them about this...

"It's kind of all my fault."I bursted into tears as they ran to me and tried to calm me down. "It's just I've been going through so much stress lately that I guess I haven't been the same."I cried into my hands as Sanne rubbed circles on my back and Anastasia kept whispering it wasn't my fault. After they calmed me down I gave them both a weak smile.

"Thanks."I sniffed and hugged them both. "I really needed that."

"No problem. You know you always have us Perrie."Sanne said rubbing my back.

"What did he look like anyways?"Anastasia asked but Sanne whacked her hand. "An she has to get over him not stare at pictures of him."She snapped glaring and I giggled. I took out my phone and showed them a picture of Zayn and I.

"Wait isn't that Mr.Malik?"Anastasia asked and my eyes widened.

"Y-You know him?"I asked. I guess meeting new friends should've consisted me asking what college they go to...oops.

"Yeah he goes to the college I'm in now."I said and I shake my head. Holy shit no.

"Wait, Perrie I thought you said you were still in college."Sanne said and they seemed to be adding up all the pieces.

"Perrie you're dating a teacher!"Sanne gasped shocked and I sighed.

"Correction...was dating a teacher."I said and they sighed hugging me.

"Perrie, just to let you know we're not against it. You could've been dating the principal and we wouldn't care. You seemed happy and in love and he did too.."An said and we all hugged. Thank god they didn't react like Ellie did. That would've been horrible! Or worse they could've told the school humiliating both of us! I think I would die if that happened...

For the rest of the day we didn't talk about Zayn and I. We had fun just doing what girls do. I like to say that I think I'm actually getting really close to these girls...

-next day-

Now that we all know we're in the same school the girls gave me a ride because I ended up sleeping over Sanne's apartment. She's been really nice treating me like family I would say. We got to school and said our goodbyes as really I had no classes with them. Child development class was boring as usual, history I wasn't listening, and Spanish felt okay. Not worse cos I got to sit next to Ellie.

"This is so boring."Ellie muttered throughout the class period and I nodded agreeing. We were watching a movie and some kids were into it while others were on their phones. I just laid my head down blocking out everyone thinking about what I wanted to do. Maybe I should just apologize to him. Our silence is already hurting me... The bell knocked me out of my day dreaming as I jumped a bit forgetting I was in class. Ellie and I made our way to Zayn's class which I had mixed feelings about.

"Good day class."Zayn spoke to us. I looked up from my desk and accidentally made eye contact with him. The split time that we were looking at each other I saw sadness in his eyes. It wasn't just sadness though..it was way more than that. I can't blame him though. I think mine were exactly they same.

"We're going to watch a video today about poets who changed people's perspective on things."Zayn explained and projected a video onto the white board. By the looks of it this video was old school because it had muffled sounds so you could barely understand what they were saying..although throughout this entire class only one quote stuck with me...

Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've last seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right by your side.

I felt a tear slip down my cheeks as I read it and it stuck into my mind. Everyone else was secretly on their phones as I concentrated on the video. I felt my phone buzz and took a peek at it.

From Zayn<3: can we talk after class?

I sighed to myself and stared at the clock till class was over. Half of me wanted to talk to Zayn and run back into his arms while the other half didn't want to forgive him and walked away. Once the bell rang I stayed in my seat and Zayn made his way over to me.

"Nice sweater."He pointed to the big sweater I was wearing. I looked down at it and remembered it was Zayn's sweater.

"D-Do you want it back?"I asked and he shook his head with a smile.

"You look cute in it so it's fine."He said and I weakly smiled at him. I began to fiddle with my fingers nervously since I really had no idea what to say. Maybe I should just

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."We both blurted out at the same time. I giggled a bit as I saw Zayn chuckle. He sat on the desk in front of me and bit his lip staring at me up and down.

"It's my fault. I'm the one who got stressed over a bunch of things and maybe took it out on you by accident."I admitted. Zayn hopped off the desk and came over to my side.

"It's my fault too. I called you names when really you're innocent in this.."he held my hands and suddenly I remembered the whole Niall thing. Eh maybe I could tell him that later...just for the best.

"I've really missed you."He whispered and I smiled. It wasn't a fake smile but a real smile. He wiped away tears that I didn't even know we're falling with his thumb. I felt like I knew what to say I just couldn't. Literally the words wouldn't come out...he gave me a look with a bit of sadness so I slammed my lips onto his making us both smile in between. He held my face delicately with his hands and I snaked mine across his neck.

"I've m-missed you too."We broke apart and he smiled. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go as he laughed not being able to breathe.

"Ugh Perrie? Can't breathe."He said and I let go not wanting to kill him. He chuckled and snatched both my hands holding to close to his heart.

"Does this mean we're back together?"he asked me and I laughed.

"Geez I hope so."I giggled as he slammed his lips back onto mine. Right where they belong...