Chapter 15

Dedicated to zerrieslife thanks for reading+voting+commenting
Enjoy~

Perrie pov

""I know about you and Mr.Malik."

"W-What?"I stuttered out. No she's playing around with me! Ellie is a total jokester and loves to pull pranks so this is probably one of them.

"You heard me...you and 'Zayn' or should I say 'Wayne' are dating."She told me and I shook my head. This isn't true! It's a joke! I'm probably dreaming...

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said with fear in my voice. No she's lying! She can't know!

"Drop the act Perrie! I notice everything! That day you talked about 'Wayne' you had a look on your face which is the same way you look at Mr.Malik. You think I didn't notice you staying in his class longer? Or when you literally shouted out 'Zayn' when we were late yesterday? I can keep going on and on about how I found out."She said with a frown on her face.

"Ok ok! We are dating!"I blurted out. Way to keep your chill Perrie... The truth on why I kept denying myself on her knowing is because I'm scared.

"You know, I don't know whether to be happy for you or to be upset because you didn't trust me."She snapped and I began to get even more nervous.

"Ellie please don't be upset."I replied with teary eyes. I was about to cry because I didn't know what would happen next...would she tell people? Not want to have anything to do with me?

"Perrie this hurts! You've been lying to me the whole time! Saying you're going to 'Wayne's' house our you have a date with 'Wayne'! Just tell me why couldn't you trust me with this? Why?"She snapped and I shook my head. No! No! I can't tell her everything! This is my biggest secret ever...

"We used to tell each other everything! Now it seems like we're fading..."She said calmer.

"There's just some things that we can't share to one another."I said with a throbbing throat.

"If that's how you feel...then fine."She sternly said. I shook my head and ran out the door trying to find Zayn's room. Ugh I hope he won't be mad like Ellie.

"Zayn!"I cried out knocking harshly on the door. I heard his footsteps and as soon as he opened the door I threw myself onto him. Once he heard me crying he took me into his room still holding onto me like a little kid.

"What's wrong Pezz?"He asked rubbing imaginary circles on my back. I shook my head still crying as he tried to calm down.

"I can't make you feel better if you don't tell me what happened."He gently said. Once I finished crying I rubbed my eyes.

"Ellie...she k-knows."I stuttered out.

"About what love?"

"U-Us."I replied and looked at him to see his expression changed from calm to angry. He quickly jumped out of his seat and began to yell.

"What the fuck Perrie? How can you let her find out?"He yelled. He looked so angry which scared the shit out of me! His nice brown eyes turned into a dark black...