Chapter 35

Zayn pov

So much has been on my mind lately. Mostly Gigi, but not in a good way. I'm going to be a dad and I really don't know how to take it.

Also another thing that's bothering me is how am I suppose to tell Perrie? Do I say 'when we broke up I hooked up with Gigi and got her pregnant.' This is really going to ruin Perrie and I. I already know it...

Perrie pov

"Mm this is so good."I said swallowing my ice cream. Ellie and I went out for ice cream to catch on a bit since we haven't been out in forever! I feel like we're somehow separating. But I know that we'll be close again because that's how it always ends up. We've been the best of friends/cousins since we were in diapers so not being friends with Ellie would literally change everything?

"So are you excited for graduation?"Ellie asked knowing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot about that! I can't believe we're graduating in like what a month?"I said in disbelief. Graduating. Wow I can't believe I'm actually going to graduate and start my life. Just thinking about it gets me excited!

"Yeah same. I was thinking about inviting our family since we haven't really talked to them in awhile."Ellie said making me frown. Ellie doesn't have a problem with her family but since we're cousins they're gonna think it's fishy that I'm not inviting mine. Ellie is the only one besides Zayn who knows about what my step dad did to me. I'm not gonna lie that my mam has been trying to get back in touch with me but really I don't know what to do...

"Oh yeah...them."

"Perrie-"

"I know what your going to say."I cut her off. "Talking to my mam maybe things will get better but Ellie, since I've left that house I've been so much better! If I ever go back I'm afraid things will just start getting bad again."I stated. It was true. When I left for college I was glad I didn't have to be with my mam and her husband. Although one thing I do regret is sleeping with a lot of guys. When I first got to college I only did that so that I could get his 'fingerprints' off of me. Not really the best idea...

"I'm not going to tell you what to do Perrie, just do whatever feels right. Anyways how's Zayn?"She asked changing the subject making me smile.

"Good! I think we're going really well!"I excitedly said. Although Zayn hasn't really been himself lately. But I decided not to tell her that. I'll find out what's wrong with him on my own.

"That's good."She said with a weird tone. Hm? What's wrong with her?

-couple hours later-

"Zayn! I'm home!"I yelled out once I stepped into the house. Zayn's house already felt like home to me and I basically sleep here everyday so I just call it my home. He doesn't mind it though. In fact he likes it. I went up the stairs putting my bags down first. As I got closer to the door I could hear Zayn on the phone...yelling.

"Listen I just don't understand!"He yelled. "This isn't my fault! It's yours too so why do you keep blaming me?"He continued. Woah. Whoever he's talking to must've gotten him into some deep shit. "Leave me alone and don't ever call me back!"He yelled before I heard a loud bang hit the wall. I'm guessing he threw his phone...

"Are you okay?"I asked knocking on the door stepping in. Zayn sat there on the bed with his head rested in his hands.

"Oh hi, Perrie."He mumbled seeing it was me. I sat next to him resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Who were you talking to?"I asked curiously. To me it sounded like maybe one of his mates...oh god no! They're too close to fight like that. But then again what happened between Zayn and Niall.

"Just an old friend nothing to worry about."he said lifting his head and pecking my lips making my stomach fill with butterfly's.

"Okay. Well-"Zayn cut me off by smashing our lips together. I melted straight into the kiss by falling back onto the bed as Zayn laid on top of me. Well this was going to be good...

---

"Haha."I giggled as we were watching a movie. Zayn and I had our bit of fun and now we're laying under the sheets with our bodies pressed against each other's watching a movie.

"Your laugh is so cute."Zayn softly said pecking my cheeks making me go red. "And so is your smile."He added making me go a deeper red. "And I love when you blush. Especially when I'm the one making you."He chuckled and I laughed.

"I don't even know how I deserve you."He said and I looked back at him and smiled.

"You're way out of my league."He added making me laugh. More like the other way around...

"Promise we'll be together through thick and thin?"He asked. What's up with him?

"Promise."I said with a smile then pecked his lips.