Chapter 42

Perrie pov

"Perrie honey, please get out of the dorm."Mom said opening my curtains as I buried my head into my pillow. I've been sleeping at Anastasia and Sanne's dorm because I don't want to be with my backstabbing cousin. She's such a bitch.

"Mam. It's Saturday please let me sleep."I whined putting the covers over my head to block the shine of the sun. Ugh I can already tell today is not going to be a good day.

"Yes it's Saturday, but we have to pick up your graduation gown today at school."She said shaking my body as I groaned.

"Perrie, Anastasia told me that you went through a bad break up and I'm always here for you. If you want to talk about it I'm here."She said uncovering the blanket from my face.

"Oh I'm totally over him."I smiled then put the cover back again. Geez I'm tired. I really need my sleep.

"Okay. Then get your ass up because we're going to get your gown then we're going to the stores to buy you a pretty dress for graduation so whoever you dated can see what he's missing."Mam smiled making me roll my eyes. Since when do I have to show off for Zayn? Never. And I'm not going to start now.

"Trust me mam I don't have to 'show off' for him. He is in the back of my mind because I barely even think about him."I said then got up from my bed. The sun we really killing my mood. Usually I hate when it rains here in London but damn I really wanted it to. I walked over to my suitcase because once I found out Ellie was a backstabbing bitch I packed all my clothes and decided to get the rest after graduation. I don't need her ways to rub off on me. The worst thing anyone can ever do is back stab someone. Anyways I picked out a simple pair of blue jeans and a black long sleeve crop top. I brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail because it was a complete mess.
Then I put small heels on that I knew I'd be able to walk in.

My Mam ended up giving Sanne, An (short for Anastasia), and I a ride to the school

My Mam ended up giving Sanne, An (short for Anastasia), and I a ride to the school. Parents didn't really have to come but of course my Mam did. Nothing says more then embarrassing your child at the last couple weeks of college. Yippee!

"Mam I'll go pick mine up. Just stay here and don't say a word to anyone please."I said before going to try and find my graduation gown with Sanne and An. I tried to keep my distance from Zayn. To be honest I didn't feel like seeing his face today. Yes I told my Mam I'm over the guy but I'm still working on it. Because how do you forget about all the good things you have together? How do you forget how much you love each other? How am I supposed to forget those things? Thank god graduation is soon so that I don't have to see him ever again.

"Um Perrie?"Sanne said as we were walking back to find my Mam. I couldn't find my gown so if that principal really isn't letting me graduate I'm gonna hate him for the rest of my life.

"I think Zayn is talking to your mum."She whispered as I felt myself get scared. He wouldn't say anything I know that, but the thought of her finding out I dated my teacher scares the hell out of me.

"Oh Perrie come over here."I heard Mam say as I mumbled 'shit' under my breath. This could not be good...

"I was just talking to Mr.Malik and he said you were and excellent student."Mam smiled as I tried not to make any eye contact with Zayn. Turn out I was looking everywhere that I ended up making eye contact with Gigi. Why is she here? She was sitting in a chair behind Zayn drinking a smoothie while rubbing her pregnant belly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I'm Debbie, Perrie's Mam."Mam said introducing herself to Gigi making me want to die.

"I'm Gigi, Zayn's fiancé."She said making my eyes widen. What? No Perrie you will not get mad...you will not get mad...you will not get-fuck it.

"How long have you two been together since your having a baby?"Mam asked as I laughed to myself. Maybe like 3 months behind my back.

"3 years."I heard Zayn say making me look up at him. He did not just say that.

"No you weren't."I spoke folding my arms up to my chest. "You told the class you were dating another girl. Are you just going to pretend like that never happened? The love and everything?"I ranted which kind of surprised Mam as she hit my foot with hers.

"Well Perrie I guess I'm going to have to pretend like it never happened."He said crushing my heart as I felt my eyes tear up.

"Like at all? Your just going to forget like it never happened when she's probably still upset?"I questioned him making his face soften as I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I felt like I was in pain. He's just going to forget about me..about us.

"Well I remember her last words were 'I'll get over you' so I'm sure she has already."He said looking me in the eyes.

"I'll be in the car."I said walking away. I quickly wiped my tears that I didn't really want today. I didn't cry yesterday or the day before about him. I was finally getting over him, but now I don't know how I feel. I got into the car and put a fake smile in my face for Sanne and An because I can't let them know I'm hurting inside.

Zayn pov

"Well isn't she dramatic?"Gigi laughed as Perrie and her Mam left.

"Yeah..very."I said before taking Gigi's hand and going to my car. I didn't really think I hurt Perrie that much. I thought she would be happy that I said '3 years' with Gigi so that we can pretend we never happened, but Perrie hated it. Seeing her on the verge of tears made me feel like complete shit. I made her feel like that...it was all because of me.

"So are we going to go see your parents. I'm almost 4 months pregnant and they don't know."Gigi said and I nodded putting the car on drive. We were going to visit my parents for the weekend, but I had to give out caps and gowns at school so we're going today. I'm sure my dad is going to be happy that Gigi is back considering when I was with Perrie all he spoke about was Gigi. My mum will probably be happy and sad. Happy that I'm having a kid and sad that I'm not with Perrie.

"I'm sure they'll love you."I said faking a smile and held her hand. I can't let her know I'm hurting inside.

-------------------------------------------------------

COUNTDOWN: 3 MORE CHAPTERS