Chapter 45

Please like and comment ❤️

Perrie pov

"This is so exciting!"Mam said fixing the cap on my head. Today is the day I graduate. I'm actually very excited because my life is finally going to start! I'll be able to have my own house and job!

"Oh baba you look so beautiful. You're going to make me cry."Mam said getting teary as I quickly hugged her.

"Don't cry!"I giggled as she sniffled into my shoulder and kissed my cheek quickly with a giggle.

"I'm sorry it's just I've never been more proud."Mam said smiling. I heard a knock on the door and someone I was not expecting walked in. My eyes widened as I ran to go hug him.

"Jonnie!"I screamed hugging my older brother. Oh my god I haven't seen him in years! He's the only one I used to talk to in the family until he went into the military!

"What's up little sister."He chuckled as I was squishing him. "A little too tight."He managed to say as I giggled and let go. Oh my gosh I'm so happy that he's here!

"Now I'm the one crying Mam!"I giggled wiping a few tears from my eyes. Jonnie began to say how he was proud of me making me making me cry even more! Gosh I've really missed him all these years...now he's going to see me graduate!

---

All the graduates were seated in the gym in order waiting to go outside. The college decided to do the graduation ceremony outside so we're just waiting for all the families to sit on the bleachers. I'm beyond excited knowing that all my work for the past 4 years have payed off! All that studying for finals! God I hate finals.

Before I knew it we were all walking outside to have a seat. I was seated with Sanne on my left side and Anastasia on my right side. My 2 best friends! The principal began the ceremony which was boring all the students. Yes this day is exciting but the millions of speeches take forever! Each speech seems like an hour long! That's why Sanne, An, and I began whispering to each other throughout the ceremony because we were beyond bored!

"Hello, I'm Mr.Malik and I've been the English teacher here."I heard Zayn's voice say. I looked up and saw him standing on the podium with a smile on his face.

"Being in this college and getting to know these student was a big pleasure! They all were unique in their own ways which I find amazing. Each student sitting here worked extremely hard and deserve to graduate today. My words for your futures is to forgive and forget."He said and seemed to scan through the crowd of students. There were a bunch of students here but he seemed to lock eyes with only me.

"You often go through rough patches in your life everyday. Some effect you more than others, but the key to living your life is to forgive the person who made you go through that pain. When you forgive you'll forget about it, and when you forget you'll be happy. Don't hold grudges in life just live it to the fullest. I know every single one of you will be something great in this world. Be proud of who you become and always remember where it started. Back here in London college. Thank you for your time."Zayn smiled at the end as the crowd applauded for him. I smiled to myself then looked down at my hands. I may be able to forgive Zayn one day, but I don't want to forget. I don't want to forget our memories because he made me happy when no one else did. He made me who I am today...