Chapter 9

Zayn pov

The other night me and Perrie stayed up late that night talking about how our relationship really had to work. We talked about what bothered each other and how to fix it. For example Perrie hates it when a new boyfriend fights the ex boyfriend. She said it's cliche like in movies. That day after that we still had school so Perrie and I had a major headache that day.

"Then Leo threw the spaghetti and it started the big food fight!"Ellie was speaking. See in my class there's days where all we do is work then there are days where we are way off topic the entire time like today. My students never cared about what they told me because I'm not that much older then them. Some of them are even my age!

"Yeah! He got spaghetti all over my hair!"Perrie laughed and touched the back of her hair. Leo hit Perrie with food? Well he's going to be getting a lot of homework from me when he gets back.

I loved teaching Perrie because sometimes she has trouble with assignments and makes a cute face. Other times she won't stop smiling and her smile brings me joy.

"Oh did you hear Lily and Jake broke up?"Another girl shouted. Lily and Jake? They've been dating for 5 years! Or that's what I've been told...I get all the gossip usually from this class or from Perrie. All of a sudden the students had an interest in me and began asking about my personal life.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"A girl named Becky asked. I chuckled and nodded my head making eye contact with Perrie who was also smiling.

"Yeah I do."I replied and bit my lip.

"Aw Mr.Malik is all loved up! He's blushing."Ellie pointed me out and laughed. Little does she know I'm fucking her best friend. Wow that sounded weird...

"Yeah I'm pretty happy with her."I said nodding. The Bell soon rang and everyone sprung out of their seat until Perrie was the last one here.

"I couldn't stop smiling back there! I bet Selena thought I was a freak or something!"Perrie laughed and I joined in. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her body close to mine.

"You're my freak then."I joked and Perrie let out a soft giggle.

"Oh I gotta tell you something!"Perrie said jumping up and down like an excited 4 year old. I nodded for her to continue and took a seat on top of my desk to watch her.

"For Spanish they're doing a trip to Spain and I'm going! It's next month and I'm really excited! My mam even said I can go."She smiled and continued jumping but then stopped.

"When I signed up we weren't together yet so I never thought of leaving you behind."She frowned and crossed her arms. I chuckled...little did she know.

"Except they asked me to be a chaperone for the Spain trip so I'm going too!"smirked and she began to get excited again. Perrie was already imagining all the things we can do there and visit. She was way more excited then I was. Don't get me wrong I think Spain will be fun, but since it's with other students I can't kiss Perrie out in the open like I'd want to. Also I may or may not have a small fear with planes and flying. Just small I swear!

"And we can go swimming! Wait if we go swimming I need new bathing suits!"Perrie planned out everything she needed making me laugh. Silly Perrie.

Perrie pov

"This one is so cute!"Ellie said holding a pair of shorts. We were shopping for the Spain trip next month! I'm so excited I'm going! I've never really traveled a lot.

"You know I'm so happy we're talking again. It was like we were fading a bit I got worried."Ellie said and hugged me. Oh she felt that way?

"I know I'm sorry! Anyways how's Kyle?"I asked. She hasn't spoken a lot about him lately. Even though half the time she speaks I don't listen because I'm texting Zayn.

"We're good. He's coming on the trip too! Isn't that cool?"She smiled excitedly.

"How's that guy Wayne? You've never really told me much about him."She said looking through the rack of clothes.

"We're doing good. It's like crazy actually! I don't think I've never liked anyone more then I like him!"I spoke smiling. Just thinking of Zayn made me happy.

"Like? More like love! Perrie this is the first time I've seen you talk about a guy with that look! You must be in love!"She giggled and walked into the dressing room while I waited out the door.

"Yeah...I do love him."I smiled as Ellie walked out in a outfit.

"Yay or nay? It's serious."Ellie asked and I looked at her outfit.

"The shirt is yay but shorts are a nay."I answered and Ellie walked into the changing room again.

"So what do you think of Selena? She's going to Spain too!"Ellie smiled and walked out of the dressing room with clothes in her hand.

"Um she seems nice I guess."I lied since I know they've been hanging out more lately.

"She really is! Also she's from America! Isn't that cool? I've never been friends with an American before."Ellie said and we walked out of the room and back into the store. I looked through the racks and decided to buy a couple clothes. We walked out of the store and looked at the other ones until we decided to eat. I got pizza and Ellie got a salad.

"Is that Mr.Malik?"Ellie questioned and my eyes widened. I turned around and saw Zayn with a girl? Who was that?

"Yeah. It is."I replied. "Why don't we go say hi? We'll be nice students."I smiled and Ellie agreed. I made my way to him with Ellie behind.

"Hey Mr.Malik! What a surprise to see you here!"Ellie smiled and Zayn turned to us and so did that girl. I gave her a look that basically said 'get away from my man'.

"Yeah and you too. Ellie and Perrie this is my sister Doniya."Zayn said as if he read my mind. I let out a small laugh. Oh my gosh I'm so stupid!

"Perrie? Zay-"

"They're just my students Doniya nothing else."Zayn said shutting her up. He looked nervous and I giggled.

"Um we'll get going. Sorry if we interrupted anything Mr.Malik."I apologized and he gave me a little smirk.

"No worries. Don't forget to read the next two chapters of Romeo and Juliet!"He said as we began to walk away back to our table.

"His sister is so pretty!"Ellie exclaimed and I nodded. As Zayn then began to walk in front of us he made eye contact and motioned his head towards the bathroom.

"I have to go use the bathroom. Be right back."I said and Ellie nodded as I left the table. I hurried to the bathroom and Zayn was right by the hall and pulled my arm and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Woah."I let out as it happened so fast.

"Envy my sister a bit?"He chuckled then pecked my lips. I let go of his grasp and giggled.

"I'm sorry it's not that I doubt you! I just didn't know who she was and yeah."I let out and Zayn chuckled.

"By the way did she know who I was?"I asked and Zayn began to blush.

"I may or may not have told her about you...but just here I swear not my other sisters or parents. Although she didn't know you were my student until now because she's asking me a million questions."Zayn said and I laughed.

"Sorry I blew our cover."I fake pouted. We continued to talk for a bit until I had to go back for Ellie gets bored. We said our goodbyes and I headed off to our table where Ellie was on her phone.

"Sorry it took me so long."I said and sat down. I took a sip of my drink and Ellie gave me a look.

"What?"I asked and Ellie smiled.

"Nothing! Come on let's go shop for bathing suits! I really need some new ones."Ellie said and I agreed. The rest of the day consisted of Ellie and me trying on a bunch of clothes and laughing while we did it.