Chapter 18

Perrie pov

"Thank you for choosing Euro Airlines. We hope everyone enjoyed the flight. Have a good rest of your day."The flight attendant said as we landed. It felt good to be back home! I got up from my seat and so did Zayn as we got off the plane and to get our bags.

"Okay students!"The Spanish teacher said getting our attention. "You may leave to your dorms when we head back but just a reminder we do not have school tomorrow."She spoke which received cheers from almost everybody. I think everyone was just so tired including me.

When we got back to our dorms I packed for I think 2 days is what Zayn said on how long we would be at his parents house. I picked jeans and a couple jumpers I stole from Zayn and t-shirts. I told Ellie I would be leaving with Zayn for a couple days and to cover for me.

"We should stop for snacks."I mentioned to Zayn as we got in his car. "You know to keep us awake..."I added and he agreed.

We drove to a store and loads our hands with all kinds of candy that would keep us up even though it wasn't far away. I went over to an aisle and saw a slushy machine! I may or may not have gotten too excited where I put a whole bunch of flavors into one cup. Whatever I'll be fine. I went to the cash register where Zayn was standing with his snacks and drink which was Coke. Once we finished paying we headed out and into the car where our journey to Zayn's mams house began!

"Midnight memories!"Zayn and I belted out. We were literally being the most goofy couple ever! Not only that but I think we were both really hyper from all these sweets.

"Gummy Bear."Zayn ordered while pointing to his mouth and I looked in the gummy bear bag. "Red one though."he added and I nodded then he opened his mouth as I threw it in . I giggled as he continued to joke around and just have fun together in the car belting out lyrics but really just screaming until the cars around gave us weird looks which made it better.

"I love you."Zayn said intertwining our hands together. He rubbed his finger across my promise ring and smiled. "I think I'd die without you."He joked and I smiled. God he's so cheesy but I love him.

He continued to drive as I playfully distracted him by doing weird dance moves and waving my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

"Perriieeeeee."he whined holding my hands away from him. Gosh we were such kids!

-a couple hours later-

"I'm so tired."I yawned out as we finally stepped out of Zayn's car and in front of his parents house. It was a medium size house that was a good size for his family.

"You were asleep for the last hour Pezz."He chuckled and pecked my cheek. We walked to the front door and he wrapped his arm around my waist. It was actually starting to get late! I think we were just gonna say hi and sleep...or that's just what I'm hoping. If I talk to any of them I think I'll be in a bad mood because I'm too tired now.

"Zayn! Perrie! You two made it. Come in."Trisha stood by the door and welcomed is in. I smiled and gave her a hug as I stepped in with my purse in my hand as Zayn carried the suitcases in and placing them down.

"The girls are asleep upstairs since it's already late. Perrie I hope you don't mind sharing a small bed with Zayn as the guest room bed is more like a storage room now."She told me and I nodded telling her that it was fine. We said goodnight to Trisha as she went back to her bed while Zayn and I carried the suitcases up to his room which wasn't easy. When we finally got to his room I threw myself into his bed which smelled just like Zayn.

"Put your pajamas babe."he shook my body as I was almost falling asleep. I nodded and he handed me my pajamas that I changed into in front of him since I didn't care and because I was to lazy to leave. After that I snuggled into the covers on Zayn's small bed. He joined me after a bit and we cuddled on his bed.