Chapter 32

Perrie pov

I heard a loud knock on the door and groaned. Can't Zayn wait a couple more minutes for the bathroom? I just need to finish doing my lady stuff.

"Perrie open the door."I heard him. His tone sounded angry... "Open the damn door Perrie!"He said loud and I rushed to the door to open it. Zayn stood there angry with my phone in his hands. Why is he- uh oh.

"Who the hell is this?"He yelled showing me my phone. It was Niall. Well the unknown texter who I now know is Niall. His screaming got me a bit scared.

"Zay-"

"Perrie are you fucking cheating on me? How dare you fucking cheat on me? With some basta-"

"Zayn I wouldn't never cheat on you! I love you so much why would I?"I asked not believing him. He thinks I cheated. Is he even going to let me explain?

"Well this guys is texting you things like 'I love you', 'You're beautiful' and my personal favorite 'We're meant to be together!'"He yelled at me and I felt tears run down my cheeks. "If your fucking cheating on me tell me! Say to my fa-"

"It's Niall."I blurted out. His expression changed to confusion then to angry again.

"You're cheating on me with Niall?"he screamed and I shook my head as he kept yelling at me all kinds of stuff. No! We just got back together we can't ruin it again! We can't ruin us!

"Zayn I'm not cheating on you with Niall! When we got back together he kissed me and I told him that there's nothing and never will be anything going between him and I."I said which only made Zayn even more angrier.

"He kissed you and you didn't even tell me?"He yelled right into my face. I let out a sob telling him my reason. I didn't want to us break up again after we've just gotten back together. But not that I kept it in for so long it seemed to making everything worse.

"Give me the truth! Tell me fucking everything that happened between you two."He yelled in disgust. Does he think I actually fell for Niall? Because Zayn is the one and only guy I've ever fallen for and I really don't want to change that!

"The other day he kissed me. And I kissed back only to show him that there was nothing there. He told me he felt something, but I said there was there! We weren't ever going to be together because I'm madly in love with you! Then he started feeling me up-"

"He touched you and you didn't even bother telling me?"He asked and I fell to the floor on my knees crying to myself giving up.

"Everything I say doesn't matter does it?"I question him. I heard the door open then slam which is not good. I quickly run and follow behind to see Zayn charging towards Niall.

"Niall you fucking asshole!"He yelled pushing Niall out of the chair he was sitting on. Everyone stared in shock as Zayn threw a punch and I ran down the stairs begging for him to stop. Louis comes over trying to get Zayn off of Niall who smirked once they separated.

"What's your fucking deal Niall? Why the hell would you kiss my girl?"Zayn yelled out making everyone gasp. My breathing increased scared at what was going to happen. I've seen Zayn throw punches before...

"Because...I love her."once Niall finished that sentence Zayn's fist collides with Niall's jaw. I screamed for Zayn to stop and tried to pull him back. Liam, Louis, and Harry went in to break it up as Niall punched Zayn in the face making my heart shatter. He almost lost his balance as Niall kept biting him but Louis pulled Niall while Liam and Harry pulled Zayn. I ran over to him seeing he was a bit bloodily and bruised up...because of me. Before I can say anything to Zayn I saw him storm out of the house slamming the door.

"Perrie-"Niall started.

"Leave it."I gritted through my teeth. "It's your fault he's mad now. You're the one who kissed me twice not to mention fucking texted me creepy messages. What the hell is wrong with you? Haven't I said it clearly before? I will never fall for you."I said seeing the pain flick into Niall's eyes. I shook my head at him then ran upstairs back to the room and grabbed my phone. I called Zayn a couple times but not a single answer and I texted him plenty of times, but again no response. I went to my FaceTime and clicked on Anastasia because I knew her and Sanne were spending spring break together. After a couple rings I saw their faces being pulled up.

"Perrie?"I heard a small yawn before realizing the time zone difference.

"I'm sorry, I just really need your help."I spoke with tears. They turned their light on and both sat in front of the camera hearing me out. I told them everything and by that I mean every single little detail! The party, the texts, Niall's kisses.

"Maybe you should let me get some air you know? I think it's hard to take in that your best mate kissed your girlfriend."An said and I looked at the time. Zayn has been gone for 2 hours now which meant it was already noon.

"He's been gone for two hours. I want to go and look for him but I don't know my way around here at all."I explained with a frown. We talked a bit more but hung up because they were getting a little tired. I'm so thankful for these girls! They are always there for me and I love that. I mean Ellie is like that too but she's been acting strange lately.

I felt my stomach rumble and decided to get some food then come back up here to worry my ass off about Zayn. Where can he be? We both don't know our way around here. I walked downstairs to see everyone silently talking to each other but stopped when they all saw me. They were talking about me how great. Probably how I'm such a whore and stuff. Kissed Zayn's lad and didn't even tell him.

I made myself a little sandwich before going back upstairs. I felt a little dirty so I took a shower and changed into denim jeans and I white shirt well crop top. By the time I was done it was already 5 which made me worry about Zayn. Just if on cue my phone rang and the caller ID ready 'Zayn<3'.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Go outside."He said calmer then he was this morning. "Go out through the patio and walked to the beach."He spoke again and I walked out of my room putting sandals on then ran down the stairs and out the door ignoring everyone's look.

"When you get to the beach turn right and walked that way. It's a bit of a far walk."He said as I walked fast to try and maybe find Zayn. That's what I think he's trying to do. Lead me to him.

"A bit closer."He spoke into the phone. I kept walking and almost fell due to me going really fast. Because of that Zayn chuckled as if he could see me. I looked back up and saw Zayn not far away so I ran to him to see he had flowers in his hands. What the? I ran to him clinging myself onto him but totally regretted it because he groaned in pain. So he must have bruises on his body too.

"I'm sorry about earlier."He said handing me the flowers. I smiled taking them and looked over at Zayn who had a smirk on his lips. "I shouldn't have yelled at you and seeing you scared of me made me feel even worse."He continued grabbing my hands in his. "I really don't want anything to happen to us again because I don't want to loose you boo."he smiled and leaned in to peck my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips enjoying this moment. If only I can save it somehow...