Chapter 14

I'd like to thank everyone who ready this book and votes + comments! You guys always make me keep writing which I love to do! Chapter is dedicated to Zerriemahlife thanks for reading and voting+commenting!

Enjoy~
Perrie pov

This trip have been great so far! Note my heavy sarcasm! We've been here since yesterday and so far its horrible. I think the thing that ruined it for me was that my luggage was lost! Everyone was picking up their luggages and we reported to the workers that we couldn't find mine when they told us that they didn't see it on the plane and that it was lost! When we got to the hotel everyone unpacked while I was super bored! Now I have no clothes!

"Morning Perrie."Ellie greeted me as I got out of bed. Last night I snuck out of the room and went to Zayn's and fell asleep there for a bit. When I woke up which was really an hour ago I snuck back into mine and Ellie's room and fell back asleep.

"Hey. How did you sleep?"I asked getting up. Ellie loaned me a pair of her pajamas because she felt bad that I had literally nothing!

"I actually got really hot last night that I woke up and you were no where to be seen. Care to explain?"She said giving me that look. Fuck I was hoping she would stay asleep.

"You're crazy! I was asleep the whole night. Must've dreamt it or something."I told her and ran out the door. All the students were in the hotel's breakfast room in their pajamas obviously eating breakfast. I went down the stairs in Ellie's pjs which were blue shorts (not that short) and a pink tank top.

"Morning Miss Edwards."I heard Zayn greet me as I stood in line for food.

"Morning Mr.Malik. How was your night?"I smirked trying to keep a giggle in.

"Good. Don't you think those pajamas are a bit revealing?"He whispered and I rolled my eyes. He was being childish!

"Literally Pezz you're mine. All the guys won't stop staring at you."He whispered and I laughed. I stayed in line and the chef served pancakes so I grabbed 2 with a bowl of fruits. Zayn disappeared as I found Ellie sitting eating her breakfast already so I took a seat next to her.

"Are the pancakes good?"

"Delicious."Ellie answered. I took a bite into mine and fell in love! But they weren't as good as Zayn's pancakes. Zayn. I wish I could sit with him...

"Miss Edwards I think you'd like to wear this."Zayn came from behind and handed me a hoodie. His hoodie. I rolled my eyes and slipped it on.

"What was that all about?"Ellie asked as Zayn walked away to sit with the teachers.

"Apparently my pajamas- well yours are a bit revealing. Doesn't he understand I lost all my clothes at the airport?"I exclaimed rolling my eyes.

"Seems like you have a hatred for him."Ellie giggled and took a strawberry from my fruit cup.

"No it's just dumb I guess."I replied eating my breakfast.

---

"You're such a creep Zayn Malik."I laughed as we were the last two in the breakfast room. He chuckled and threw a grape at my face.