6. Awkward meet

Perrie

"Earth to Perrie! Hello!"I looked over at Ellie who was trying to get my attention.

"Yes? Sorry I wasn't paying attention."I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I can tell! Anyways I was going to say Kyle and I are going out later tonight and he is bringing his cousin so if you wanna join us instead of staying home?"She questioned and I shook my head.

"Actually I have plans tonight."I smiled to myself. Zayn said he had something planned for us and maybe after we can go to his house and have a little fun. Ever since that night I think the only minute apart I've had from him was when I go to other classes.

"Plans? What plans?"she asked staring me up and down. Jeez she was acting like my mam.

"With Z-A guy I met the other day."I said saving myself.

"What's he like?"She asked smiling ear to ear.

"He-"the bell rang and I jumped out of my chair. Finally the best class of the day! Where I get to see my boyfriend! Yep! We both made it official now!

I ran into his classroom and saw only Zayn was there writing on the board when I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around from behind.

"Guess who?"I giggled and Zayn turned around and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss then Zayn had to break the kiss because people were going to get into the class any second.

"Now go sit down and behave in my class!"He chuckled and slapped my ass as I made my way to my seat. If on cue everyone began to flood into the classroom and take their seats. When class started I doodled in my notebook as Zayn spoke about something I clearly wasn't interested in.

"We're going over the basics today. To some people it's the most difficult and others it the most easiest part...the intro to your poem. I have written on these papers some well intros from my favorite poets. Pay attention on how they express all their emotions on a page."He spoke while handing out the sheets of papers. When I got my paper I wrote my name and put a heart next to it.

The whole class period Zayn went around helping people with questions they had and I shook my hand up a couple times just for the fun of it. I wrote down: what should I wear tonight? On my paper then raised my hand up.

"Yes Ms.Edwards?"He smirked and came by me. He crouched down so that he was at my height when sitting.

"Um yeah I have a question on this one."I said and bit my lip while pointing to the little note. He smirked and grabbed my pencil.

"I think that will clear it up for you."He softly spoke and put my pencil down. I looked down and he said 'something loose and fun. You'll look great in anything anyways." I bit my lip and nodded.

"Thanks that helped."I replied. He winked before heading off to the next student to help. The rest of the class period I finished my work then doodled on the side of the paper. A few times Zayn and I locked eyes and he would lick his lips but that's all. The bell rang and I told Ellie I would meet her at the dorm because I was going to the library. When everyone left the classroom Zayn began to pick up all the papers while I followed him poking his back every time.

"Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn."I repeated wanting to get him annoyed. "Zayn. Zayn. Zay-

"Yes babygirl?"he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me close to him. I giggled and rested my chin on his chest so that I was looking at him.