Chapter 31

Zayn pov

I stare down at the angel in my arms. She so beautiful I feel so lucky. It was the after noon and we both woke up in the morning to find out the others left without us. Perrie was awake so we watched tv, but then a couple minutes later she fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at her once again and smiled as light snores came out along with her mouth slightly open with a bit of drool making me chuckle. Most guys would find this disgusting but I think she looks adorable. If this is how Perrie is imagine us having kids! Imagine...a baby that is half of me and half of Perrie. I bet they would have her  eyes and looked beautiful. If the baby was a girl I would play fairies with her anyway. If the baby was a boy I would teach him how to play football or anything else. Well really our baby would be able to do anything in my eyes. If the girl wanted to play football if let her. If the boy wants to wear fairy wings I'd let him. Really as long as the baby is ours I'd be happy.

Okay now that I think about it I'm getting way ahead of myself. Perrie and I have only been together for around 5 almost 6 months. But I can already tell that she's the one...

"Hi boo."I said as she fluttered her eyes open. Sometimes she tells me to stop calling her 'boo' but I know she loves it.

"Hi."She said siting up looking around a bit confused. Probably forgot she fell asleep down here.

"We came here early in the morning to figure out everyone already left."I said and she nodded before laying back in my arms. I really don't know where everyone has gone but it's fine, because I was here with my babygirl.

She rested her head on my chest making me smile. God, she's my world. I don't even know how to describe how much I love her. If I do describe how much I love her, I don't think I'd be able to stop. Perrie means so much to me.

"Why are you smiling at me like a freak?"Perrie ask making me chuckle. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes that were filled with happiness. I leaned in and pecked her lips, she broke apart when her stomach made a noise making her giggle.

"Um I think I'm hungry."She giggles getting off of me slightly hitting a sensitive spot. I held my groan in so I wouldn't make Perrie feel bad.

"So I have a little plan for today."I tell Perrie as she stuffs Cheetos into her mouth. "There's this place called 'Santa Monica Pier' and it's like a carnival kind of. It's not that far from here maybe about 40 minutes."I say and Perrie's face lights up instantly.

"Are you asking me on a date?"She asked smiling and I felt myself blush. We've gone on many dates before so I don't know why I'm so nervous. I stuttered out a 'yes' making Perrie smile. She claps her hands and says she going to get ready while I follow behind.

I picked out some black jeans and a white shirt that was simple so I also out on a army printed jacket. I grabbed my black vans slipping them off then went to the table side to grab my phone and wallet. Once I was all ready I waited for Perrie who chose to get ready in the bathroom.

"Ready?"Perrie asked as the door opened. She was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was lace on the sleeves and a pair of blue overalls, and a pair of white converse. I felt like I was drooling at the sight of her. She giggled bringing me back to reality as I faked a cough then stood up so we can go. To my luck the boys only took one of the cars, and don't ask me how they all fit in one because I don't know... We buckled ourselves in then I put the directions because I didn't know my way around here at all! Seems too confusing...

Soon enough Perrie was gazing out the window at 'Santa Monica Pier' which looked fun and a perfect date with Perrie. She is a fan of rollercoaster unlike me but as long she holds my hand I'm good. I step out of the car and quickly run to open the door for Perrie who already got out.

"Perrie!"I whined and Perrie snapped her head at me with innocence in her eyes.

"What? What did I do?"She asks looking around to see if she dropped anything.

"Your suppose to let me open the door boo."I said and she rolled her eyes with a smile placed on that beautiful face of hers. I intertwine our fingers and head over to the ticket both to buy us loads of tickets. Once the lady hands us the tickets Perrie and I head over to as much rides as possible. Perrie pulls me to a ride where it fits two people and it flips you around. She begs for me to go on it so I do.

"Okay so if you press the up button it'll bring you guys forward but if you press the down button it'll bring you guys backwards."The lady says showing us the little control on the ride. She makes sure we're buckled in and started the ride.

"You ready for this Zayn?"Perrie asked in full control of the what the ride was going to do. Since I didn't answer I guess she new I was a bit scared so she grabbed my hand. Before I knew it we were doing front flips, backflips and swinging all around.

"Ugh that made me dizzy!"Perrie giggled jumping off of the ride. We got water to take the dizziness away then went on a bunch of more rides. This place mostly had rides for kids but Perrie really enjoyed it. We played a couple games and I won Perrie a stuffed monkey in three tries while she won me a stuffed panda in one try. She giggled before we bought a couple snacks such as candy and Cotten candy. Perrie for pink while I got blue.

"Oh Ferris wheel!"Perrie said like a little kid then dragged me on. I gave the man two tickets then he locked us in slowly making our way to the top.

"Ok look that the view Zayn."Perrie says once we reached the top. She smiled at the view while I smiled at her. Perrie thinks the view is beautiful but I think Perrie is more beautiful to be honest. She just doesn't realize it. She smiled and I pull out my phone to take her a picture. She covers her face afterwards embarrassed which was cute then said we had to take a picture together. A selfie...

"Cheese."I smiled then moved so I kissed Perrie's cheek. She looked over at me leaning in so our lips met. Everything felt perfect. I had the perfect vacation, and perfect girlfriend. Nothing can go wrong!

-couple hours later-

"Oh we're did you guys go?"Eleanor said as we walked into the house hand in hand with our stuffed animals.

"Zayn took me on a date."Perrie mentions blushing which makes everyone 'aw' except the Irish lad who glares instead. "We went to 'Santa Monica Pier' which was amazing!"Perrie adds getting 'ahs' from everyone making me chuckle. It was late at night and it seemed like everyone ordered pizza so Perrie and I grabbed a few slices carrying them up the stairs. We got into the room and Perrie went to the bathroom first to change into her pajamas I'm guessing. I stood out in the patio and later felt a presence by me. I saw Perrie in her pajamas which were shorts and a tank top. I opened up my arms making her smile as she stood in front of me and we looked out into the night sky.

"Thank you."Perrie blurts out as I wrap my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"For today. I really loved the date idea."She spoke once more making me smile. Knowing she liked spending the day with me made my heart beat faster. God I sound like a girl...

"No problem. Let's go to sleep boo."I say leading her to the bed. She slips under the covers and rest her eyes as I turn the lamp light off.

"Good night. I love you."I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."was what I heard before darkness took over.

-next day-

I lay in bed waiting for Perrie to get out of the bathroom. It was 10 am and we were both us which was shocking since usually we wake up later then that. I heard a phone vibrate and looked at the side table to see it was Perrie's phone. I'm sure one peek won't hurt. I glance at the bathroom to make sure it's closed then grabbed Perrie's phone.

From unknown: I love you