5. I fell in love with you

Perrie

Mystery guy didn't text back that night. Or the next one or the one after that. I sent that text over a week ago and never got a reply. It's breaking my heart because that just means he doesn't love me back.

Right now I was in Spanish class with all the annoying kids! Ellie is sitting next to Kyle now which left me all alone! It's fine. I like being alone. In fact I'm better off alone! I don't need anybody dragging me down!

When Spanish class was over the teacher gave us papers to read over about some test we have tomorrow. I crumpled if up and threw it away when she wasn't looking then went to my last class which was English. I planned on not listening the entire class period. I took my seat then zoned out as Mr.Malik began to talk.

"Perrie?"I looked and saw Mr.Malik standing there. I skipped his class for 4 days straight but since my grades were dropping I had to come back.

"Yes."

"Please pay attention in class. We're improvising poems right now and your next."he said and I rolled my eyes. The day I came back to his class he looked so 'sorry' about almost kissing me. I wanted to report him but knew that I shouldn't.

"Fine. Here's my poem. I looked back at what you once said and see how much you've betrayed me. You played me and now left me heartbroken. The piece can't be fixed especially by you as you now taught me not to trust."I angrily said then sat down.

"Ms.Edwards do you want to talk after class?"Mr.Malik said and I shook my head. He nodded then went on to the next person.

Whoever the mystery guy is really got me interested in him. Now that he just stopped texting me is a really cowardly move. He said he admired me so now when I tell him I like him back he chooses to leave me alone? It mush have been a stupid game all along. Some ass who wanted to play around with me. I've been played around with many times and that was just the last straw!

"Remember the homework for today is to read poems 78-81 and write a paragraph about each one. And don't copy front the internet because I saw you did that last time Jeremy!"Mr.Malik called out when the bell rang. I put my books in my backpack and was about to leave until Mr.Malik closed the door.

"Perrie please speak to me."He said actually using my first name.

"Did you want to kiss me?"I asked him and he seemed embarrassed by the question. He scratched his neck and shrugged his shoulder.

"I mean I don't know I just thought you wanted to because-"

"Well no I didn't. I'm in love with someone else"I snapped. "I just don't think he loves me back."I whispered wanting to cry. Why was this guy getting into my head?

"Perrie. Don't be discouraged. I'm sorry that things didn't go your way but-"

"He was probably setting me up anyway. Why do you even care? Your just some English teacher who probably wants to get into my pants huh? Was that really your plan? Since all the other guys got into my pants you think you could too?"I angrily said.

"Perrie you don't understand! Soon-"

"Soon what? Soon you'll get into my pants and expect everything to be fi-

His lips connected with mine as he pushed me on top of his desk. My breathing increased as my lips moved in sync with his. Like they were made for each-no!

"Get off of me."I pushed him off. He was smirking as I ran out of the doors.

This is the second time! And this time his lips actually touched mine! This isn't an accident unless- unless he's oh my god. It's all making sense! Everything he said...

'It's against the rules' because he's a teacher.

'You probably don't like me' because he always got me mad in class.

'You've seen me before' because I see him everyday.

Oh my gosh. Mr.Malik is the mysterious guy who's been texting me ever since he came. That's probably why we bumped into each other by the bathroom and we both went to froyo at the same time because he knew I'd be there. Oh my gosh. I fell in love with my teacher!

I ran back into the schools and saw he wasn't in his classroom. Fuck he left! I quickly ran to the bus stops waiting impatiently as they took forever to get to his bus stop. I tapped my finger on the sides of the bus extremely nervous and ran off the bus when it stopped at his bus stop. Just my luck it began to rain which made me go slower. Once I got to his huge house I knocked on the door a million times until the door opened revealing Mr.Malik.

"Per-"I clinged my arms around his neck and pressed my lips on him. I felt him bring my feet around his waist as he closed the door.

"It's you. I fell in love with you."I giggled and kissed his lips one more.

"It took you that long to figure out huh?"he chuckled and laid me down on his couch. "And by the way...its Zayn. You can call me Zayn." Fuck. Even his name was hot.

"Why didn't you tell me."I said then pecked his lips. Oh my gosh his lips are so soft and tender.

"I thought you would stop talking to me."He mumbled and began to peck up and down my neck trying to find my soft spot.

"Never! W-Wait. R-Right there."I moaned out as Zayn found my soft spot. He chuckled and sucked on my neck as I let out moans of pleasure. The sound of my moans gave him pleasure as he began to moan too. I pecked his lips and slid my tongue over his bottom lip and he allowed entrance as I deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing with each other. My hand traveled to his buttoned shirt and I giggled.

"Let's take this off huh?"I giggled while unbuttoning his blue shirt. I threw it to the floor and attached his lips onto mine while closing my eyes enjoying every second.

Let's take this somewhere else."Zayn groaned as pushed on his member from the think layer of his jeans. I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me over to his bed carefully laying me down. He quickly took his belt off and slid his pants off as I took my shirt and pants off leaving me in my lace bra and underwear. What a great day to wear matching huh?

"God you so sexy."Zayn whispered taking my figure in. He brought my face towards him and leaned over me as he made it more heated. His arm helped carry his weight as he continued to kiss my lips. I felt other arm travel down my body and my bra being taken off. He kissed down my lips and stopped at my breast where he then began to nibble around and kiss which left me moaning. Zayn massaged them then his fingers traveled to the hem of my underwear as he tried to tug them off as I did the same to his boxers. I giggled to myself as he go frustrated and gave up then inserted fingers into my below area and began to pump in and out getting me wet.

"Oh Z-Zayn."I moaned out. After getting me wet his slid my panties off and kissed my lips.

"A-Are you ready?"He whispered and I nodded as I felt himself align his member at my entrance. He kissed my lips when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"F-Faster."I moaned out as he thrusted himself in me. My head arched back and I couldn't speak as he hit my G-Spot every time.

"F-Fuck."I moaned out. We breathed heavily as Zayn thrusted himself in me a few more times making me moan louder then ever. When he stopped his head disappeared to my below area and I felt something cold inside when I figured Zayn was licking me out.

"Oh f-fuck Zayn!"I moaned as my entire body began to shake. My fingers played with Zayn's hair as he began to come up my body leaving kisses everywhere.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."He chuckled and laid next to me. Of course this wasn't exactly over as I giggled and aligned myself with his member. When I began to 'ride' him he squeezed his eyes shut and his hands gripped onto my waist making me go faster. He licked his lips and moaned my name out numerous times which I really liked. My name coming out of his mouth gave me pleasure.

When I finished I lay next to him on the bed and our heavy breathing began to quiet down. I faced him and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"I love you Perrie Edwards."Zayn whispered and kissed my forehead. I shut my eyes and closed the empty space between us by kissing his lips.

"I love you too!"