Chapter 17

Perrie pov

Today was the last day we were going to be in Spain which got me a bit upset. I really don't want to leave! This is the most beautiful place ever! But then again I want to fall asleep on Zayn's bed like I always do. It's complicated.

"Perrie pass the popcorn."He said and I and grabbed a handful and threw it at Zayn's face. He reacted by sitting there and glaring at me.

"You did not just do that."He told me then unexpectedly got on top of me holding my hands back with his own and my legs back with his own. Zayn travels around my body leaving kisses everywhere. He noticed me laughing and smirked as if he just came up with a plan. Oh boy...

"Oh are you ticklish too?"he teased and I gasped as he began to tickle my sides as I began to have an uncontrollable fit of laughter. He seemed to enjoy it but I truly was too...I love moments like these.

"Don't mess with me anymore..."He joked getting off of me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Today Zayn and I were doing a lazy day. We lay on his bed in his hotel whole wearing only our undergarments which was Zayn's idea not mine. Although he did look good without a shirt...

"I love you...a lot Perrie."He whispered bringing me closer to him. "I've never been this in love."He added pecking my lips. Hearing those words from Zayn made my heart beat a hundred times faster and made me nervous for some odd reason. Maybe because no one ever really said that to me before?

"I've never been in love before."I confessed to him. "I'm happy you're my first and most likely my only love."I added. Zayn pecked my nose making me crinkle it.

"I can't wait until the end of the year when you graduate."He told me and I smiled. I can't believe I was graduating college this year! I know it's cheesy but it'll be a new chapter of my life because I'll be working and maybe even living with Zayn. Who knows maybe in the future we can have kids...

"It'll be you and I. Who knows maybe we'll live together..."He told me and I thought about it. Just being around Zayn makes me happy...imagine living with him.

"I really want that."I told him smiling. Maybe we were getting a little too ahead of ourselves thinking about the future but I didn't really care. All I wanted was to be with Zayn in the future and everything would be perfect!

"I have a question..."I told him sitting up. He sat up too and rest one hand on my thigh. Zayn nodded for me to continue and I did.

"If teaching didn't work out for you...then what did you want to do?"I asked him and it seemed like a trick question. I've been having a hard time figuring out what I want to do after college and maybe Zayn can help.

"It's fine if you don't have an answer."I tell him and he shook his head.

"I think I've always liked singingZ What about you...after college where do you imagine yourself?"He asked me and I shrugged. I never knew Zayn was interested in singing.

"I literally have no idea what I want to do with my life after college. As long as I'm with you my life is complete."I told him with a smile. That was very cheesy but true. There was a knock on our door and I jumped out of bed! It was our food.

"Wait Perrie!"Zayn said stopping me from answering the door. I gave him a 'what' face and he pointed to my body. I looked down and laughed because I totally forgot I was only wearing a bra and underwear. Zayn chuckled and put a shirt on as well as joggers to answer the door and get our beloved food. I went back to the bed and waited for him to come back and texted Ellie. Once he gave me my food he took off his joggers and shirt leaving him in his boxers once again.

"Macoroni!"I yelled to myself opening the plate to reveal a pile of macaroni.

"I can't believe you ordered macaroni."Zayn told me as I stared at his food. Pfff what is he saying? He ordered chicken nuggets...and they're the ones shaped like dinosaurs!

"I can't believe you got chicken nuggets."I stole a nugget and bit into it. You see Zayn and I aren't the most perfect couple. We're childish and I gets that's why we're perfect for each other! Just because we're 'adults' doesn't mean we have to act like them..adults are mean, and yell 'get off my lawn' to kids. Okay maybe they don't do that but still adults can be mean! Telling us to grow up is like forcing a baby who was just born to talk. Weird reference but you get what I mean...

Zayn threw a chicken nugget at my face and I stared at him with disbelief! He pointed to my food and his mouth making me roll my eyes.

"Here you go King Zayn."I joked feeding him a piece of my macaroni. It's MY macaroni for a reason Zayn! But then again I stole a chicken nugget so we're both even. I flipped on the channel which left us at some random show. The channels where were a bit weird but we just tried to find the channels we knew.

"We should go for a swim..."Zayn suggested putting our plates away. It was getting dark out but they did have a indoor swimming pool in the hotel. I agreed wanting to be somewhere else that wasn't in this hotel room. I put on one of the bathing suits Zayn bought for me at the store. It was a white one piece although it was see through. I didn't bother putting on make up which Zayn said 'made me look beautiful'. I also didn't care about putting a cover up because the pool was in the hotel so we can just walk there.

We walked hand in hand as we both knew no one from school would be here. As we made our way towards the pool I told Zayn I would go and get us some towels.  I walked to the front desk and bumped into Justin.

"Oh hey!"He said and smiled.

"Nice to see you again."I said joking around. He chuckled and looked down at the towels.

"I'm guessing you're going to the pool?"He asked me and I nodded.

"I'll walk you if you'd want."I nodded. I just met Justin but he acting like we've been friends for years. Not that I mind it's always nice to meet new friends. We walked to the pool talking about ourselves.

"So you live in Canada?"I asked him not believing. It would probably explain his American accent then.

"Yeah. But I kind of figured you lived around here because of your accent."He told me and I nodded. I read a couple things about Canada and I have a couple questions.

"Okay so I heard in Canada the money smells like maple or something? Is that true or a lie?"I questioned him and he nodded.

"It's actually true. I have some here if you wanna smell it."He said pulling out some money.

"I actually have no sense of smell."I told him handing it back. He insisted I keep it so if I ever go to Canada I have some money to use.

"Maybe we can exchange numbers?"He asked me and I nodded. Since I didn't have my phone with me I just gave him my number and told him to text me so that I could save it. When we got to the door we said our goodbyes and I walked in to see Zayn in the shallow part of the pool.

"That took awhile.."He chuckled and I nodded putting our towels down. I made my way to the pool which was freezing! I swam over to Zayn as he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. He pecked my lips pushing me back into the water as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Well isn't he cute. After awhile of swimming we went to the hot tub which burnt like crazy! It felt like I was being boiled!

"Look I'm Santa."Zayn joked putting bubbled by his mouth to represent a mustache and a beard. I laughed as they popped away in his face.

"Why don't we get a little naughty aye?"Zayn asked me playing with the back of my swim suit while pecking my neck trying to distract me. We passionately kissed with our lips moving in perfect sync as I played with his shorts. If I was getting naked he might as well too. Next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Zayn."I moaned closing my eyes.

To sum up the night in a sentence...sex in the pool is great.