Chapter 28

Perrie pov

"Wake up!"I heard a loud voice say then groaned. I snuggled into Zayn who also looked annoyed about who ever was trying to wake us up. There was a knock at the door along with voices telling us to wake up. I ignored who every it was and just continued to snug with Zayn.

"Can't we sleep for a couple more minutes?"I whispered to Zayn. He pulled me closer to him as I lay my head by his chest.

"Maybe if we keep quiet they'll leave."Zayn chuckled and I giggled closing my eyes. Once again the knocking on the door continued then all of a sudden it stopped.

"It wor-"the door opened and in came everyone.

"Guys I told you we had to wake up early today."Liam sternly said as I kept my eyes closed hugging Zayn. I opened one eye to see everyone staring at us. Well isn't this awkward...

"Liam we're tired."Zayn whined resting his chin on my head.

"Well we were gonna rent and ride bikes today and I already rented both of yours so wake up."He said before everyone got out.

"Just a couple more mi-"

"Now!"I heard Liam say from out the door. I groaned sitting up then walked over to my suitcase to pick out something to wear. I picked out a white romper that was see through on the arms, and opened up a bit opened by my boobs which I covered up with a white cover up sort of bra. I put on black pumps then did my hair which was twists, then lastly, put on my make up which was simple.

 I put on black pumps then did my hair which was twists, then lastly, put on my make up which was simple

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zayn still shirtless, but had on a pair of pants. He turned around and smirked at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."He chuckled walking over to me.

"I can say the same thing to you."I giggled as he eyed me up and down. He chuckled then slipped on a shirt that said 'cool kids don't dance'. He fixed his hair up into a quiff as I went to get a little purse to put my stuff in. I put my phone, make up essentials, and other things that Zayn needed too.

"You guys done yet?"we heard a knock at the door. Zayn grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs to see everyone sitting using their phones.

"So we gonna go or...?"I said and Liam looked up surprised to see us. Everyone got up and walked outside to see 2 cars parked outside. Liam said he was going to drive one while Louis was going to drive the other. Liam, Danielle, Niall went in one car while Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, and I went in the other. When we got in Zayn warned me to put my seatbelt on since Louis isn't the best driver.

"Buckle up bitches!"Louis screamed before starting the car making me hit the back seat because of how fast he was going. I giggled as Zayn held my hand for safety but everyone else seemed to be have a good time. Just driving made me realize California is really beautiful. I loved the palm trees and saw coconuts hanging from then which is cool.

When we got to some building Louis parked the car then we got out and headed towards the building.

"So we'll be riding an 8 miles on our bikes. But it's by the ocean and we can stop everyone once in awhile if you'd guys want."Liam explained making my eyes widened. 8 whole miles! Aren't out feet going to hurt? I looked around and I'm guessing they were all surprised too about this 8 mile thing...

---

"My...feet...hurt."I panted as we stopped by the water to take a small break.

"Same here Pezza. Liam must've been out of his mind to make us do 8 miles."Harry whine jumping off his bike. I got off my pink bike and walked over to Zayn who was taking a picture of the ocean. I jumped in front of his camera pulling a funny face making him chuckle.

"Smile Perrie."He joked making me cover my face. "Come on show that beautiful face."He said making me blush. I smiled and he took the picture. He stood by me so the ocean was in the background and took a picture of both of us.

"Aww this ones cute!"I said as he showed me the picture. We made Harry take a picture of us and before he took it Zayn lifted me up bridal style making me squeal. The picture did come out cute though.

"Okay guys we just got a mile to go."Liam said brining our attention back to the bikes. Ugh another mile...

---

"Thank god that's over."I mumbled as we got back to the beach house. I threw myself onto the bed moaning on how soft it was.

"Save that for later."Zayn said making me laugh. I sat up and Zayn leaned in to peck my lips before going into his suitcase to get something.

"I brought a whole box of em."He said showing me a box full of condoms. Oh my god that boy! So naughty! I giggled and kissed his lips taking full control of him. I pushed him into the bed making him chuckle.

"I like it when you're feisty."Zayn laughed. I felt him flip is over so now he was on top of me. "But I like it more when I'm in control."He chuckled kissing down my neck leaving love bites all over.

"Mm baby make me feel good."I whispered into his ear. Zayn pulled on my clothes throwing them onto the ground a long with his. I felt something hard under me and giggled. Looks like little Zaynie has a boner. But his willy isn't that little...after being under the sheets I knew tonight was going to be great.