Chapter 10

Wow chapter 10 and now I have 400+ reads? Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading and commenting you guys are the best!

-------------------------------------------------------
Next week

Perrie pov

Everyday when we wake up there's so plan for the day. It always goes unplanned which can always lead to unexpected things. How do we know if it's our last day on earth? Or it can be the best day of our lives? With Zayn everyday is a good day.

"Mm faster."I moaned as Zayn was playing with my area down there. I held onto his hair technically pulling it as Zayn gave me pleasure.

"Fuck the bell is gonna ring."I whispered and Zayn slowly stopped.

"I need to go to the bathroom."I shyly said and Zayn nodded. I speeded out the door and into the bathroom where I wiped myself because Zayn made me cum. The bell rang meaning class was starting So I hurried to fix my hair then ran back to the classroom where Zayn called me out for being late to class.

"What took you so long?"Zayn said as I went by his desk. I pointed to my below area and Zayn chuckled. I ran back to my seat and began to read 'Romeo and Juliet'. Of course I was distracted by Zayn's looks the entire time though. I looked around to make sure no one was looking then I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked and made a silly face back then he silently mouthed 'fuck me' making me giggle. I shook my head and looked down at my book to 'read'. I frowned because I was bored and looked over to Selena who was on her phone and hiding it in her book. Sneaky! Maybe I can do that! I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and slid it in my book. Then I texted Zayn...

Me: hey boo :P

Zayn<3: are you texting in my class? Naughty girl Perrie ;)

Me: maybe that dues for punishment later?

Zayn<3: if I punished you then you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow ;) plus my sex toys are addicting

Me: you have sex toys? How come you've never used them on me before?

Zayn<3: maybe I'll start tonight ;) did I really make you cum?

Me: yes! I'm still wet though...

I was teasing Zayn and I can see him chuckle from his desk. He shook his head and licked his lips.

Zayn<3: let me eat you out then

The bell rang and everybody ran out of the class. Zayn made his way to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go home."

----

"Ugh I hate the rain! It ruins my hair!"I whined as we walked into Zayn's house. He chuckled and helped me take off my jacket then hung it up for me.

"Now those se-"

"Not just yet Pezz."Zayn said before going up the stairs as I followed him behind. He went into one of the hundreds of rooms I haven't been into yet and came back with a paper.

"What's this?"I asked as he handed me a pen too.

"Just a contract. States that if we're going to start using the sex toys now you have to use them whenever I say."he said and I raised an eye brow. Why is he making me sign it? I rolled my eyes then quickly wrote my signature on it then handed it back to him.

"Great let's get everything started."Zayn chuckled then walked back into the room to put the paper. You see I've never been the kind of girl to use sex toys so I'm kind of scared. He grabbed my hand and guided me to his bedroom.