Chapter 38

-2 days later-

Perrie pov
He kept texting me but I never answered any of his texts. How dare he lie to me? Say he was going to his family's house but God knows where he went!

Okay let me explain. Yesterday and the day before that he wasn't answering my damn calls or texts. Obviously I'm going to get scared! I was thinking something bad happened to him on the way to his parents house so I called his sister Doniya and guess what I found out? Zayn wasn't going to their house this weekend! So my fucking boyfriend Zayn freaking Malik lied to me and went somewhere else. Where did he go that he had to lie to me?

Because of that every time he called back I declined. He better find out what he did wrong. Anyways it was Monday and I was now heading over to his class. I walked in late making everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Miss Edwards you're late."His voice said. I shut the door and took a seat. As the class continued and did my work Zayn made his way over to me.

"Miss Edwards can I talk to you in the hall."Zayn said.

"No I'm good."I answered with a smirk then looked down at my paper.

"Miss Edwards."Zayn sternly said and I felt eyes look at us. I rolled my eyes and continued to finish my work.

"Perrie."He whispered my name his hand stroking mine lightly. I looked into his eyes which were filled with confusion. "Please."he continued. I sighed then stood up following him out to the hall. I crossed my hands as he began to talk.

"Why aren't you answering my calls? One minute your calling me like crazy then the next you won't answer any of mine!"he said as I stood staring at him.

"Did I do something wrong? If I did I didn't mean to."He spoke making me roll my eyes.

"I don't know Zayn...did you do something wrong?"I said and his eyes widened. I'm not 100% sure what he did this weekend but the look on his face tells me it all.

"I don't know what you did this weekend but you didn't have to lie straight to my damn face."I said then stormed back into the room and into my seat. The rest of the class stayed working as I sat next to Selena.

I might be exaggerating, but I have trust in Zayn and when he lies to me I loose a bit of the trust. Why would he do that? Where was he anyways? If he told me I probably wouldn't be as mad as I am right now! Did he go somewhere bad?

Once the bell rang everyone left class including me. Right as I was about to step out a hand pulled me back.

"Pezza."He spoke softly. I turned back and he seemed like he wanted to talk. I sighed then closed the door so we were the only ones in the room. I rested my back onto the wall as he stood there. He was going to talk first not me.

"I'm sorry for lying to you Pezz."He started
"Truth is..."I can tell just by the way he was speaking that he was hesitating. "This weekend I was actually with the boys."He admitted.

"What?"I asked shocked. "Why did you have to hide that from me? It's not bad! I don't want to tear you apart from them."I loudly said a bit upset. I want expecting anything big but that's it? What's so bad about hanging with the lads?

"I just...didn't know how'd you feel about me hanging with them and Niall. Since he hurt you I wasn't sure you were okay with me seeing him."Zayn spoke softly. Niall? I don't even have him on my mind anymore.

"Zayn."I spoke and walked towards him. "I was so worried. I thought something bad happened to you when you wouldn't answer my calls! It hurt me when I had to call Doniya and for her to tell me you weren't even going to your parents house. You lied to me."I angry said the last part. If we're going to be a truthful couple he has to tell me and not lie!

"Babe I'm sorry."He said intertwining our hands together. "I didn't mean to make you mad. Please forgive me."

Zayn pov

"I forgive you."she smiled and kissed my lips. I was going to tell her. I was! I wanted to tell her Gigi was pregnant but she was already mad.

The weekend with Gigi was one huge regret. One kiss lead to another which I was not expecting. I don't know why I did it to be honest. Maybe because when I kissed her I remembered all the good times we had together. But I shouldn't have kissed her. I shouldn't have even gone.

"Why don't we go back to your place. We can snug into the couch and watch movies all night cuddling."Perrie said breaking the kiss. As I looked into her bright eyes that seemed happy. Maybe I can wait a day or two to tell her about Gigi.

I agreed with Perrie and before I knew it we were both in our pajamas and on the couch under loads of blankets watching movies. Perrie had her head laid on my chest resting as if she needed it. I played with her hair gently knowing it made her sleepy and I loved when she falls asleep in my arms. When the beautiful girl was sleep in my arms I felt my phone vibrate.

From Gigi: my next ultrasound is tomorrow if you'd like to go!!

To Gigi: wouldn't miss it

What am I doing?