2. He's such a jerk & text messages

Perrie

"Perrie it's cold as hell out! Why are you wearing a crop top?"Ellie said as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"When did you turn into my mother?"I giggled then grabbed a jacket that was green and tied it around my hips.

"Just saying."She put her hands up in defeat and put her jacket on. Okay maybe the reason I'm dressed like this is because I'm excited to meet the guy who was texting me last night. Stupid I know but these are the only exciting things in life I look forward to right now.

We walked out of our dorm and headed to our classes. I had child care for my first class because it because a necessary class in college since so many students have gotten pregnant over the last year.

"Good morning Edwards. Take a seat next to Ms.Calder please."The teacher spoke and I did as told. I took a seat next to Eleanor who had long brown hair and really good fashion.

Mrs.Gin began to speak about the proper way to take care of a child while I doodled in my notebook. This was so boring and useless. The bell finally rang and we all sprung out of our seats thankful that the most boring class was over. I headed to Spanish class next because it was required to take at least 4 years of a foreign language.

"Hola Perrie. Como Estas?"She asked.

"Estoy bien."I silently said then walked over to my seat by Ellie who looked excited as always.

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"I asked taking my books out of my bag. I set it on the table and faced her as she told about some field trip.

"It's to Spain! And you have to sign up before they run out of spots!"She said smiling.

"Ugh El. Neither of us have that kind of money."I groaned. A vacation does sound good but not when you barely have money.

"Well the school is covering everything! Isn't that great? Plane, hotel, and food! Go sign up so we can go together and meet cute boys!"She said and I laughed.

"I'm doing this for the cute boys and that's all!"I laughed. We both know I hate planes so meeting cute boys from Spain must really mean a lot of I'm willing to go on a plane. I went over to the teachers desks and saw the sign up sheet. There was one more spot available! I quickly wrote my name and headed back to Ellie.

"Last spot."I said and high-fived her.

-----

So are you going to say hi to me or?

I texted the mystery person from yesterday and waiting for a text back. It was almost the end of the day and I've had no sign of him. In fact I don't even know if it's a him. Could be a girl?

I will xx

I stupidly smiled to myself and began walking to my last class which was English. The teacher kind of freaks me out on how he was saying this would be an 'exciting year'. I walked in smiling at my phone like an idiot because whoever this was, was getting we really excited.

"Hello Ms.Edwards."Mr.Malik said as I walked into the door. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat which was next to Ellie. He is such a creep...

"Students, today I will be switching your seats since I will be here for a long and want to get to know all of you."Mr.Malik spoke and I groaned. Everyone in this class was annoying so I don't want to sit next to anyone but Ellie.

"Why are you being such a jerk Mr.Malik? Just let us sit wherever we feel like it."I snapped at him. He chuckled and walked over to me.