Chapter 16

Thursday

Perrie pov

Yesterday which was Wednesday we explored Spain again and trust me after the night all that walking the next day felt like hell! We went to a museum to see old artifacts that were actually interesting to me. Since the last 3 days we've been exploring Spain (except on Monday I went shopping) and today is Thursday the teachers gave us a choice to either stay in the hotel and rest or explore Spain ourselves. Zayn didn't give me a choice. He told me that he already set up plans for us and to wear a bathing suit because we were going to the beach. I slipped on the red bikini that Zayn said would look good on me then slipped on a red cover up.

"Hey you ready to go?"Zayn said walking into my hotel room.

"Zayn!"

"What?"He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and brushed my tangled hair.

"What if I was changing? You can't just barge in without knocking!"I scolded him and he just shrugged it off.

"It's nothing I've never seen before."Zayn wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and threw a pillow at him while Ellie who was watching tv groaned in disgust.

"Ew! Mr.Malik I'm in the room too you know?"Ellie said in disgust.

"Don't call me Mr.Malik! I feel really old when I'm really just 23."He said and I giggled. "Just call me Zayn, Ellie."Ellie nodded and went back to watching her show. She was watching something on Netflix that seemed to be interesting since she was already on season 2 when she started watching it yesterday night.

"Well are you ready to go now?"Zayn asked taking a seat on my bed as I grabbed my purse. I put my phone, make up, charger, and in there. Once Zayn and I left we sneakily went downstairs and got a taxi to drive us to the beach which was a quick and short ride. Zayn paid the man and we walked over to the beach to find a nice spot to sit at. It was a pretty hot and sunny do so I slipped on my sunglasses and so did Zayn as we rested on the beach.

"I think now would be the time to take that cover up off before I do."Zayn hinted making me laugh. I slipped if off over my head and looked over at Zayn to see him biting his lip. This boy...

"I did good on picking that swimsuit didn't I?"He smiled and we took a seat on the ground watching the waves. The beach wasn't really crowded which was pretty great. Other then us I think there were about 5 other groups, but since the beach is so big they seemed far away.

"You look beautiful..."Zayn complimented me making my cheeks blush.

"I love seeing you blush especially when I'm the one who caused it. It makes you look cute."He added and I tried hiding my smile.

"Don't hide it because it's beautiful."

"Zayn!"I said covering my face. God his compliment after compliment is making my face look like a tomato.

"What? I'm just saying the truth!"He told me. Zayn took out his phone and took a picture while playfully yelling for me to smile. After him to a whole bunch of cheesy jokes go get me to smile he took a whole bunch of just me.

"Alright enough of me! What about you!"I said taking my phone out and taking pictures of him. Of course he stayed serious like most guys do during pictures. I mimicked his jokes from earlier making him laugh which is when I took the pictures of my handsome boyfriend. Gosh when does a girl ever get to say that?

"Okay okay okay! Now both of us!"Zayn insisted switching the camera to face him. He moved close to me smiling in the picture as I smiled too.