Chapter 19

Perrie

Bright light. That's all I can see when I squinted my eyes open. I wasn't aware of my surroundings...what happened.

"Perrie?"I heard the voice I love. But I couldn't see him. I felt him embrace me in a hug and I began to cry remembering every single little detail that happened.

Zayn broke out of the hug and finally I could see his face which was filled with tears which made me cry even more. I made Zayn cry...I'm such a horrible person. It's always my fault of breaking someone isn't it?

"Are you okay?"He whispered wiping my tears with his thumb. Before I could answer the door opened and the doctor came in.

"Hello Miss Edwards I'm glad to see you have woken up. If you don't mind we have to run a couple of tests on you to make sure you are okay."He said and I nodded. Zayn went back to his chair and the doctor and a nurse came to my side.

"Open your eyes wide please."He instructed and shined a light on my eyes. Next he checked my mouth, then breathing, and a whole bunch of other things like questions.

"Everything seems to be fine. The nurse is going to do a blood test to finish it off."He nodded then left the room. The nurse brought in a cart that had blood tubs that had the type taped to it. She rubbed something on my arm then brought the needle out making me scared.

"Ma'am please stay still."She directed me yanking on my arm. Tears flooded my eyes as she stuck it into my arm not caring if it hurt or not.

"Fuck. The vein popped."She muttered and I looked down at the half filled tube of blood. She took the needle out and stared at my other arm.

"I think we're going to try with this one."She said making me panic. What the hell? Why is she doing it again? Shouldn't she be professional enough to do it right the first time?

"Pezz? It's fine."Zayn's voice calmed me down. He hurried to my side and held my hand as she ran the blood test. Once again she harshly put the needle in making me wince and let out a few tears.

"It's okay baby."He whispered and kissed my forehead. I bit my lip as she hit my arm as if it wasn't working. She took out the needle and looked at the blood.

"I guess this will do. I'll be back with the results later."She told us then left.

"She was so fucking mean."I cursed and stared down at my arm. I could already see a bruise forming on my arms. Zayn embraced me in a hug as I sighed.

"I'm sorry about what happened."He whispered and pecked my cheek. I patted the spot next to me on my small uncomfortable hospital bed. He chuckled and took a seat next to me while wrapping his arm around me. Zayn told me that he's sorry about what happened and when he saw me faint he thought I died! He felt so bad like it was all his fault even though I kept telling him it wasn't. Zayn said he should've payed attention to me and not argue with his dad. Seriously he just kept on blaming himself when he shouldn't have.

"What time is it?"I said noticing that sun was barely coming out.

"7 in the morning. Baby I think you should get some rest."He whispered playing with my hair. I yawned and snuggled into Zayn on this tiny bed that managed to fit us both.

"Only if you don't leave me."I whispered into his chest.

"Promise."

---next day---

"So you just fainted?"Ellie asked me as I told her the story about the hospital incident. When I'm with Ellie I feel like I can share anything with her. She is the only person I'm really close to. I know she won't tell anyone..