3. Mystery guy & more to him

Perrie

It's been a week since I've started texting the mystery person and everyday I look forward to texting him. Or her. You know what? I'm going to ask so I'm not so confused.

I have a question if you don't mind?

Ask away xx

This whole time we're texting I have no idea if your a boy or girl. Can you at least clear that up for me?

A girl xx

What?

Just kidding Hun. I thought I made it obvious that I was a boy. Sorry if I didn't xx

It's fine. So what are you doing today mystery boy?

Mystery boy? xx

Yes that's your new nickname since that all I know about you! Your a boy and seem very mysterious!

Alright then. Well I'm actually visiting my family today since I haven't seem them in forever xx

That's nice. My family lives far and our relationship is complicated.

Sorry to hear that. Family is really important though. If anything you should try to fix things up xx

I did but something bad always happens so I just let it go!

Like the song? Lol xx

Omg your so cheesy!

That was very cheesy of me xx

"Perrie!"Ellie said and jumped on top of me on my bed.

"El! What now?"I groaned and turned over to see her smiling.

"Kyle just asked me out!"She smiled. Wait Kyle? As in the one I slept with Kyle? Wow I sound like such a whore.

"Yes and I hope you don't mind! But he's taking me to dinner tonight which is exciting!"She said and I smiled. She's happy so I don't mind.

"I don't mind at all. Where is he taking you?"I asked sitting up on my bed. My phone vibrated but I put it to the side so I can talk to Ellie.

"All I know is a restaurant and that's it!"She smiled and headed to her closet to pick something to wear. It's not like I had any feelings for Kyle. But I just want it to be awkward if he ever comes over or if they get married because I'll always know I've had sex with him. And seem his very tiny penis. Oh my gosh what am I think? I'm go far ahead myself it's just the first date. But he does have a really tiny one.

I helped Ellie pick out an outfit then helped with her make up. She seemed really excited which made me happy. At least when she left I would be able to sleep since it was Saturday.

When I finished everything with Ellie it actually got late so Ellie's date came over to pick her up.

"Alright guys no funny business on the first date! Bye!"I said closing the door as they both left. I jumped onto my bed and got my phone.

Sorry I had to help my room mate with something

Oh Ellie right? xx