Chapter 37

Don't you love those days where it's light rain outside? Well I don't. In fact I hate it. When it rains the sky is dark and cloudy which then brings my mood down.

"You okay baby?"Zayn asked stroking my face as I sat on his lap. Class was starting in a couple minutes so as always I came a bit early.

"Yeah I'm fine."I smiled looking outside.

"So I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. Have to visit my family because of some issues they're having."Zayn said sounded unsure.

"Oh, are they okay?"I asked and he nodded. I pecked his lips as the bell rang then hopped over to my seat. In seconds everyone came piling in and sat down as Zayn gave a lesson.

"Hey Perrie the slut. How's it going?"Selena giggled turning over to me.

"Great. How about you Selena the w-"

"Don't. Remember one click of a button and everyone will have these pictures sent to them."Selena smirked showing me her phone which displayed a picture of Zayn and I kissing. "Don't mess with me Perrie. I can ruin everything."She smirked once more then put her phone away. I rolled my eyes and began to doodle in my notebook.

"Miss Edwards?"I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Zayn looking directly at me.

"Yes?"

"Pay attention."he smirked making me bite my lip. He turned around to write something on the board, but I knew he was just doing that to hide his smile. I bit my lip once more to stop myself from grinning. We always have these dumb but cute moments during class and t drives me insane! Sometimes I just want to jump up from my seat and kiss him.

"Ew you guys are gross."Selena said pretending to puke afterwards. "I feel like you're that couple who has sex all the time. Gross."She continued and I laughed. Little does she know...

"Atleast I get some unlike you."I said as the bell rang. Selena reaction was hilarious! She gasped loud and literally marched out of the room in anger. I love pissing her off!

"What was that all about?"Zayn chuckled as everyone finally left.

"Oh nothing."

---couple days later---

This has to be the most boring weekends of all weekends if that makes sense. Zayn was gone on some trip and I was here alone in my dorm. You see I'm usually always with Zayn so the fact that he had to leave this weekend sucks.

Zayn pov

I'm surprised Perrie didn't see the lie straight through my eyes. She seemed to believe it when I told her. I feel horrible for lying. If she found out I'd lose her trust.

I wasn't going to my parents house. I'm actually going to Gigi's parents house. No I'm not trying to get back with her or anything but she said they want to see me. Which kind of scares the hell out of me. How will try react when they find out I got their daughter pregnant? And that we're not even together anymore.

"Can we stop for some donuts?"Gigi asked me as we were atleast one hour into the drive. I'm driving for obvious reasons.

"No we're going to your parents house and that's it."I said sternly turning the loud music off. Gigi groaned and put the chair more back so she was laying down. Then she put it forward then back then forward-

"Will you stop that? You're going to break my car?"I asked as she continued. Rolling my eyes I took out my phone and saw Perrie was calling.

"Shit."I mumbled under my breath. I hit decline and put it down.