Chapter 11

"So for the trip in 2 weeks we still have to go over the rules!"The Spanish teacher Señora Mavis said. Everyone groaned and she smiled. "They won't be that tough I promise! Since we're going to be there for a week we have our plan scheduled. We'll arrive there Sunday morning unpack all of our luggages and go out to dinner. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we'll all be exploring Spain together not by yourselves! On Thursday were going to be staying in our hotel the entire day since we went exploring the other days. Then on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you get to explore Spain by yourselves! In Spain the rules are stay in your group, no boy and girl share a room, and no running off."She explained and all of us nodded.

"I'm so excited for Spain Perrie! It's like going on a trip for free!"Ellie smiled and I laughed.

"Ellie it's basically free."I said laughing. "I'm excited too!"I added. When I signed up to go to Spain I only wanted to go to find a cute Spain boy! But now I have a boyfriend!

"Oh students I forgot to tell you!"The teacher said then passed out papers.

"These are the groups for the Spain trip! Also a couple teachers are joining us such as Ms.Lean, Ms.Din, and Mr.Malik!"She said. I quickly grabbed the list and Ellie shook my shoulder.

"We're in the same group! We're in the same group!"She repeated and I laughed. "Oh and we're with Mr.Malik! This is going to be so fun!"She smiled. Obviously I was in Mr.Maliks group. I looked at who else was in our group and saw Selena's name. Ugh! I guess I'll have to deal with her.

"I hope you guys are happy with your groups. Have a good rest of the day."The teacher spoke as the bell rang.

Of course Ellie went to find Kyle after that class while I went to Mr.Malik's class like I always did. It was a 5 minute passing like we always had before this class.

"Mr.Malik you see I'm have trouble in this class."I heard which made me stop from going into the classroom.

"Selena I need you to actually try in my class if you want to raise that grade. I don't usually give extra assignments for extra credit but talk to me after class so we can figure something out. I'm sure you don't want to miss the Spain trip because of your grade."Zayn spoke and I could hear him. I walked into the classroom and didn't get to kiss Zayn because stupid Selena was in the room.

"Good afternoon Miss Edwards."Zayn greeted me as I walked into the classroom. I nodded then went to my seat next to Selena who was on her phone.

The entire class was a bit boring. Hey don't blame me! I said I only liked this class cos of Zayn! All we did was recite a line and that was it.

"For the remainder of the class why don't we talk about the Spain field trip? Anyone here going to that?"Zayn asked and about half of the students raised their hands.

"Nice! I believe Miss Edwards, Miss Hemmings and Miss Gomez are in my group. I'm sure I'll be the cool one."Zayn tried bragging making the room laugh.

"And for the students not going I trust you all to behave well with the substitute. If all goes well maybe we'll have a free day in class the first day back."Zayn said like we were elementary kids. The rest of the class period we talked about Spain and all Zayn was doing was staring at me the entire time which made me blush like an idiot! When the bell rang everyone left class and I told Ellie I'll meet her at the dorm.

"Did you pick me to be in your group?"I asked Zayn and took a seat on top of his desk.

"You might've been in the annoying teachers group at first. But after I talked to them I had them switch you and Ellie to my group. I figured they would think its suspicious for only you so I did both of you."Zayn smirked a laid a big kiss on my lips.