Chapter 13

Perrie pov

"I hate packing."I whined to Ellie as we were packing for Spain. The past week flied by as tomorrow we were heading to Spain. And of course me being me I'm packing last minute!

"Same! I always forget something!"She said handing me my bathing suit. I put it in my suitcase when a phone began to ring.

"Oh it's Kyle! Be right back!"Ellie going to the bathroom. I continued packing but had trouble zipping the dumb zipper. I sat on it and tried to pull the zipper but it didn't work! Ugh! Maybe when Ellie goes out with Kyle I'll call Zayn to help me...I grabbed my phone and texted Zayn...

To Zayn<3: you love me right?

I sent it and waited a couple minutes till my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"I answered and laid on my bed.

"Yes I love you...but what did you do?"Zayn asked and I giggled. It's funny how his instinct is what did I do...

"I just need a little help with my suitcase that's all. It's really hard to zip it up."I said and Zayn chuckled.

"Well is Ellie home? I'll be over in 5 minutes if she isn't."He said as Ellie walked out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes.

"El what happened?"I asked putting my phone down and hugged her. She wiped her tears and threw her phone to the wall.

"K-Kyle! He b-broke up with m-me!"She stuttered crying. I hugged her and tried to calm her down. That bitch!

"We'll have a girls night today okay? Just you and me!"I said rubbing her back. This is horrible! Ellie has been so excited to go to Spain with Kyle!

"But I thought you were going with W-Wayne!"Ellie wiped her tears. I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom. This cancels my plans with Zayn tonight...it's fine I'm going to see him tomorrow anyways. I'm sure he'll understand.

"Hey Zayn I-"

"I heard. Staying with Ellie is probably what she needs! I'll see you tomorrow baby girl."He cut me off and I smiled. I'm glad he understands.

"Okay babe I love you."I said then hung up the phone. I put my phone in my back pocket then went back to Ellie who was still crying.

This is going to be a really long night...

---

*beep beep beep*

"Fuck! Really?"I yawned sitting up. I checked the time and jumped out of bed. I had 10 missed calls from Zayn and I woke up an hour late!

"Ellie get up!"I screamed putting new clothes one. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"She yawned. Ellie checked her phone leaving her with my same reaction.

"Holy shit were going to be late!"She said putting clothes on. Fuck fuck fuck! The plane leave in 30 minutes and were not even at the airport yet! We grabbed out suit cases and zipped them half-way since it was hard to zip the rest.

---

When Ellie and I got to the air port we paid the taxi driver and basically ran out. The entire time I was cursing under my breath and pulling my heavy suitcase along.

"Hello."I yelled into my phone as Zayn was calling me.

"Perrie where the hell are you?"He screamed.

"I'm almost there hold up."I hung up and Ellie and I went through the machine that makes sure you don't have any weapons. The workers took our bags and put stickers on them as we gave them our ID. He let us in and we tried to find our group. The flight was leaving in 10 minutes!