Chapter 40

Perrie pov

"Huh?"

"You heard me right. Gigi. She's pregnant by you!"I angrily said folding my arms across my chest. Half of me was telling me that this was a lie but the other half screamed reality.

"W-What do you mean?"he stuttered. My eyes widened.

"You did, didn't you? Ha wow, and I'm over here trying to tell myself that it was a lie because you love me and people who are in love wouldn't do this to each other."I snapped at Zayn feeling angry at him.

"I do Perrie. Look can we go discuss this somewhere else? Let's go to my-"

"No I'm done here."I cut him off and began to walk away. I felt tears prickling to my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away because I wasn't going to give in. I wasn't going to cry and show weakness.

"Perrie come on."Zayn said walking beside me.

"No."

"Don't act this way come on."He said and grabbed ahold of my arm.

"I.Said.No."I angrily pulled my arm away.

"You leave me no choice."I heard Zayn mumbled before I felt myself being lifted up. Zayn had me slumped over his shoulder so my face was on his back and his face was next to my bum.

"Zayn Javaad Malik put me down."I hit his back with my fist but he didn't listen. "Now!"

"Sorry but no."Zayn said and put me in the car. I scoffed and angrily put my seatbelt on as he went to his side.

I don't even know what to do. I don't even know what to feel. Angry? Upset? Betrayed? I feel all three of those things! I thought we were doing okay! Everything was fine until Miss little Gigi said she was pregnant! I should have known something was happening. Sure everything was alright, but Zayn was always acting weird at times. Now I know why! That bastard got Gigi pregnant.

"Perrie please don't cry."

"I'm not crying!"I snapped and whipped the tears that fell. Before I knew it we were at Zayn's house. I stepped out of the car and followed Zayn into the house not saying a word.

"When did she get pregnant?"I started once I closed the front door. I folded my arms standing with my back leaning on the door. As much as I knew I wasn't going to like this conversation I didn't want it to end in a screaming match.

"3 months ago."Zayn mumbled as I sighed to myself. He hid this from me for 3 months?

"I didn't mean for it to happen Perrie I'm sorry! It kind of just happened."Zayn apologized making me mad.

"You didn't tell me that you cheated on me! Zayn I trusted you! So damn much."I said getting angry. The love of my life cheated on me!

"We were on a break. Gigi and I had sex while we took a break from our relationship okay? There you happy?"Zayn raised his voice. Before I knew it my hand smacked across Zayn's face. But I didn't feel regret throughout it.

"I cried myself to sleep those days, but you went out and get Gigi pregnant? W-Why?"I sniffled shaking my head. I should have known something was wrong...

"I don't know. Perrie, I promise we can through this."Zayn said promising something that I know isn't going to last long.

"We can through this? You think it's just that fucking easy? That we can just pretend nothing happened? Like you didn't just fuck the next girl you saw after we took a break and got her pregnant!"I yelled with anger.

"Perrie stop it! Have you ever thought how I felt about this?"Zayn questioned making me roll my eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry King Zayn how the hell do you feel about getting a girl pregnant?"I sarcastically spoke rolling my eyes.

"I'm scared! Kids take responsibility! It's not there's a handbook for kids! You learn this shit on the way."He screamed making me fuel up with anger.

"Don't you get the point Zayn? You're responsible for your actions! You got her pregnant and you can't break away from it because no matter what you will always be linked to the baby!"I yelled rolling my eyes once more at him. Zayn just doesn't understand!

"Keep rolling your eyes! Tell me if you actually have a brain back there you selfish brat."Zayn spat at me. I shook my head lowering my head down clenching my teeth.

"I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid thinking this can work out! That we can work out! How naive can I be? Why didn't I see it earlier? You already have a life for you. A house, job, and now a baby. I'm here barely graduating and beginning my life! We weren't ever going to work out."I cried. Tears falling down my cheeks. Half of them were anger while half we sadness.

"Keep going. I love hearing how naive you are because it's true. When I met you I knew you were the most naive out of everyone. You were the slut but deep in your eyes you knew nothing."Zayn snapped attacking me with words.

"At least, I didn't get pregnant by a manwhore like you."I screamed making Zayn chuckle.

"You're insane. You know now I don't feel so bad for kissing Gigi a couple weeks ago at her parents house. In fact I love it. She makes me feel like you never do."Zayn screamed as I shook my head.

"Good I hope did you fucking cheater. You're a liar too. All you ever did was hurt me when I didn't want to be hurt. I've been hurt my entire life!"I cried pushing him back.

"Reality check Perrie. Nobody in this world is nice to you. People will hurt you and there's nothing you can do to stop it."Zayn said catching my hand from almost slapping him.

"I hate you Zayn Malik."I sobbed. "I wish we never even met."I continued almost falling to the floor. I can't even take this anymore. I have to stop it.

"You and I both know you don't mean that. Let's face it Perrie. If we break up right now you will never and I mean never get over me."Zayn snarled as I mentally screamed. I hate this. I hate this so much and I already know how it's going to end.

"You know what? It's over. We're done. By the way I will get over you cocky son of a bitch. Have fun being a parent Zayn and have fun with Gigi. I thought I knew you, but I guess I don't. Happy. Eight. Months of being together."I sarcastically said before storming out of the house. Within seconds it was over. Zayn and I are over...

AROUND 5 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS!!! Btw please check out my profile cos I have a question about making a SEQUEL or not.