The Master, Ciel: Letter

Ciel sighed and glanced back at the letter in his hand. The letter entailed his assignment from the Queen.

Ciel picked up his fork and stuck it inside of the Cheesecake Rin had made him.
Taking a bite from the cake Ciel thought back to the contents of the letter.

The door to Ciel's Study Opened and Sebastian walked in.
"Young Master, Lady Elizabeth is here to see you," Sebastian said.

Ciel sighed and stood up. He left the room and headed towards the main hall.

Elisabeth was placing a ribbon on top of Rin's head. "It looks so cute on you!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

Rin smiled, "You think so?" he said, noticing Ciel walk in. "I think the bow would look cuter on Master Chibi."

"Master...Chibi? Oh! You mean Ciel? Yes, it would! Don't you think so Ciel?" Elizabeth, asked, happily running over to Ciel and wrapping her arms around his Neck.

"If you say so, Elizabeth," Ciel answered.
"I thought I told you to call me Lizzy?"

"You're right, Lizzy,"

Elizabeth giggled and unwrapped her arms from Ciel's neck.

"Rin, gather your belongings," Ciel suddenly ordered.
"Why?" Rin asked.

Ciel glared at Him.
Rin shrugged and made his way to his room.

"Are you leaving somewhere?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. I have been accepted into a prestigious boarding school and will be attending classes." Ciel answered, exchanging looks with Sebastian.

Sebastian gave a knowing nod before leaving the room.

"School? Doesn't Sebastian handle your studies?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. But I thought that school would be a refreshing change of scenery," Ciel replied.

Elizabeth pondered for a moment before her eyes lit up. "I understand! I just know you'll have fun!" she said, clapping her hands together.

"But first, let me dress you in something cute!" She exclaimed, grabbing Ciel's arm and pulling him after her as she ran off.