The Elector: Chance

William led Rin down the hall and shook his head at the gullibility of Rin.

"You actually Know some demons?" Rin asked Isaac.

"Yeah! They're really cool and amazing!" Isaac replied happily.

"Can you tell me who they are?" Rin asked.

"Well-"

"That's enough, Isaac," William said, turning to face him. "Stop filling Okumura's head with nonsense!"

William glanced at Dantalion and Sytry Who exchanged glanced with each other before staring at Rin Okumura.

Rin looked in William's direction and his face lit up.

"Chibi!" Rin yelled, running past William and stopping in front of a small blue haired boy with an eye patch who stood behind Nathan, otherwise known as Camio.

"That must be one of the other new students," Dantalion said walking beside William.

"His name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive," Nathan said.

"Earl Ciel Phantomhive?!" William repeated, his eyes widening in shock.

William quickly approached Ciel and held out his hand for him to shake.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Earl Phantomhive! I've heard so much about you!" William exclaimed, a wide smile on his face.

Now is my chance to make a name for myself! If I get in good with the Earl, my future will be secured! William thought as he and Ciel shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too..."
Ciel trailed off.

"William Twining!"

"Yes, William Twining"
Ciel replied.

Ciel's eyes trailed over to the other three boys.

"Oh, That's Dantalion, Sytry and Isaac," William said.

"Isaac Morton? Doesn't your father own a tea business?" Ciel asked.

"You know my father?" Isaac Asked, a blush appearing.

Ciel smiled. "Well I did business with him once."

"What is someone of your social status doing here at this school?" William asked Curiously.

Ciel looked up at William and answered, "I decided a change of scenery would do me good. An Earl Must go to school like everyone else."

William nodded in response. "So true," he muttered.