His Butler: Defends

Sebastian easily fended off Thompson, Timber And Cantibury. Hannah and Claude were not so easily fended off.

"What's wrong Sebastian? Having Trouble?!" Claude taunted, Bringing down his sword.

Sebastian knocked the sword aside with his knife and smirked. "Hardly. I find you No more difficult to kill than a fly," He retorted.

"Give us the Master!" Hannah called out, attacking from behind. Sebastian quickly whirled around and knocked her back.

"I'm afraid that I'm the wrong person to be asking. I have no desire to steal your pathetic master's soul. I'm more of a gourmet." Sebastian responded.

The five Demons attacked at the same time. Sebastian knocked them all back and threw knives. The knives pinned down Thompson, Timber and Cantibury, While Hannah and Claude nearly avoided them.

"Your Master is better off Without his pain," Angela said.

Angela stood with a sword in hand and a slight smile on her face.

"You're working with an Angel. I knew you were a traitor," Claude spat.

"Traitor? You misinterpret. I am merely one hell of a butler."

"Hannah!" Claude yelled before attacking Sebastian.

Hannah nodded and launched herself at Angela. Angela flew out of the way.

Angela flew down and slashed at Hannah.

Hannah moved out of the way and attempted to injure Angela.

Angela, however, created a shield that deflected the attack.

Sebastian and Claude continued to clash. "How dare you work with an Angel!" Claude growled.

"Who I associate with, is none of your business." Sebastian responded.

Sebastian Threw a knife at Claude's Face before kicking him back. Claude crashed into the church's wall.

"Claude!" Hannah called out when Angela cut her through the chest. Hannah coughed out blood before leaping back.

"Pay attention, silly Demon," Angela said.

Sebastian rushed over to Claude and pierced his chest with one of the knives.

Claude kicked Sebastian off of himself as blood spilled out of his chest and his mouth.

Hannah ran over to Claude and grabbed him before fleeing.

"Aren't you going to follow them?" Angela asked as Sebastian turned to her.

"That's not necessary. I am only suppose to protect you." Sebastian responded.

"Thank you," Angela said.

"Don't thank me. Demonica is the one you should thank. I was simply helping you due to her intervention. Our deal is up. Next time those two come for their master, you deal with them," Sebastian stated before leaving the church.

Angela watched him go.