The Spider: Unusual

Alois walked beside Alex. "Is this school really as tough as I heard?" Alois asked, looking up at Alex.

Alex nodded. "Its quite tough. You must study rigorously and-"

Alex suddenly stopped talking and placed a hand on his head.

Alois stared up at Alex. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Alex sighed heavily and removed his hand and smiled widely. "I'm fine! Perfectly Fine!" he exclaimed.
Alex stared down the hall.

Alois followed his gaze and saw Rin heading that way.

"Hello Rin," Alex said.

Rin stopped, "Hey," He replied.

Alex suddenly wrapped his arms around Rin's Neck.

Surprised, Rin staggered back. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" he exclaimed, attempting to get Alex off of himself.

"I'm just so glad to see you, Rin! We got off on the wrong foot last time and I want to make it up to you!" Alex stated, holding on to Rin firmly.

"William is the Elector. Make sure to make me proud and become my heir," Alex whispered before letting go of Rin.

"Come along!" Alex called out to Alois as he began walking past Rin who stood with a dazed look on his face.

Alois followed after Alex and glanced back at Rin.

Rin turned and stared at them as they walked away.

Alois ran to keep up with Alex's fast stride. "Why did you say that to Rin?" He asked.

"Rin is an important person to me. You could say he is like my son," Alex answered.

Alex chuckled softly before stopping and touching his head again.

"Every time," he muttered to himself.

"What did you say?" Alois asked.

"Nothing," Alex replied.

Alois frowned and continued to follow after Alex.