The Master, Ciel: Understands

Ciel sat in his room waiting. Rin burst into the room followed by Isaac.

"We've got a problem. William and the others know I'm a demon!" Rin said as he shut the door.

Ciel stood up. "Isaac Morton! Tell me everything you know about the Occult here at the school! What is the Elector? Why Are there Demons here and Why Are you summoning demons?!" Ciel demanded.

Isaac looked at Rin and then at Ciel. "Um...William's the Elector. He gets to choose Hell's next ruler. The demons are here because of that. Um...I'm Not really sure about an occult. I didn't know there was one around here." Isaac mumbled.

Ciel glared at Isaac before slamming his hands against his desk. "Lies! Tell me the truth!" He demanded.

Isaac flinched. "I'm telling the truth!" He whined. "The only Occult I've heard of is the rumored Illuminati!"

"Illuminati?" Ciel repeated.

Isaac nodded. "Yeah! I don't know anything else except that Alex is a member!"

"Alex is a member?" Ciel repeated. "What about the Elector?"

"William's got nothing to do with it!" Isaac said.

"Hmm. Rin, You said that William and his demons are aware that you're a demon."

Rin nodded. "Yeah, I was killing the demon Isaac summoned and they came and saw me."

"We'll deal with them later. First we need to interrogate Alex!" Ciel stated.

Ciel removed his eye patch revealing his contract seal. "Sebastian, Come here," he commanded.

Sebastian entered the room seconds later. He bowed before Ciel. "What is it that you need?" he asked.

"Take us to Alex, and then I want you to find out everything you can about the Illuminati. That's an order," Ciel said.

"Yes, my lord," Sebastian replied. He stood up and put ciel's eye patch back on him before opening the door.

The three followed after Sebastian who led them to Alex's room.

Alex was lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Hello, Phantomhive. Its so nice to see you. I'm afraid I can't help you. Please leave." Alex stated, turning and staring at Ciel.

"We know you're a member of the Illuminati. With that in mind, I think there is something you can help us with," Ciel said, folding his arms and standing in front of Alex.