The Master,Ciel: Orders

Ciel sat at the desk and drank from His tea cup.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Ciel called out. The door opened and Rin followed by Sebastian entered the bedroom. "Thanks," Rin said, addressing Sebastian.

Sebastian nodded and shut the door. He stood beside the door as Rin plopped on Ciel's bed.

"Do you have anything to report? After today, you and Sebastian will have to start sneaking in. It would be best for you to say what you have to say now," Ciel stated, turning and facing Rin.

Rin sighed heavily. "Well, that Alex guy is weird. I was on my way to tell you something and ran into the guy in the hallway. He wrapped his arms around my neck and said something about an elector and making him proud or something."

Ciel stared at Rin in confusion. "Elector? That could be code for the leader in the occult," Ciel said. "Is there anything else?" Ciel asked.

"Yeah! Isaac said tomorrow night he'll teach me how to summon demons! I figured if I do this with him he might tell me the identities of the demons that he knows! Apparently, they're really strong and close with William," Rin said.

"That won't be necessary. The demons that attend this school are Dantalion Huber, Sytry Cartwright and Nathan Caxton." Sebastian stated.

Rin stood up abruptedly. "I knew something was up with those two guys! They were following William!"

"Well then, William seems to be the person we should pay attention to. Rin, Go along with Isaac. He seems to have a connection with the occult that needs to be identified. As for you Sebastian, Watch William and Report anything odd. He very well could be the master of those demons. As for the demons themselves, If they pose a problem, eliminate them." Ciel ordered.

"Its very likely that Rin will be exposed as a demon if the summoning is successful." Sebastian said.

Ciel pondered for a moment. "It would be beneficial if we have an inside man on our side. If Rin's identity as a demon is exposed to Isaac, then bring him to me afterwards. Either he will be a useful pawn or he will be taken care of," Ciel stated.

"You have your orders. If anything else comes up, report back."

Rin nodded and walked over to the door. "See you later Chibi," he said before leaving.

Sebastian bowed before leaving as well.