The Master, Ciel: Explained

In the room, Alex sat up. "You know about the Illuminati?"

Ciel smiled, "Yes." He responded.

"You can wipe that smug look off your face, Little boy" Alex responded, climbing out of the bed.

Ciel glared at Alex. "I want to know everything you know," He demanded.

Alex frowned, "Do you really? Hmph. The illuminati's sole purpose is to merge this world and the demon one. Not anyone can become a member. I am a member because I hold an important piece to their game,"

Alex ripped open the shirt and revealed a contract seal on the chest, As Well as other business.

Isaac, Rin and Ciel's faces turned bright red. The three all looked away as Alex buttoned up her shirt.

"Yes, I'm a female but that's beside the point. The demon I am contracted with is the king of all demons, Satan himself. That's why I am important to the Illuminati."

"You're contracted with my father?!" Rin yelled, staring wide eyed at Alex.

"You're father is Lord Satan?!" Isaac yelled, his eyes wide and glittering with admiration.

Rin glanced at Isaac and sighed before nodding. "So cool!" Isaac exclaimed.

"You're contracted with Satan?" Ciel repeated.

Alex sighed and sat down on the bed. "Yes. My wish was to become the perfect son for my parents. You see, Girl's are only good for marrying off and my parents didn't want that. So they raised me as a boy in secret. I'm suppose to be perfect in everything; Failure isn't an option. I can't be perfect on my own so I summoned a demon. It was either luck or fate that The demon I summoned was Satan. In exchange for possessing my body, Satan makes me perfect. Our deal was to last until my death."

"But don't you know Satan is only using you?" Rin said. "He's a demon!"

"I know that! But if the demon Helps me achieve my goal, I don't care! You should understand, Phantomhive. You too have a contract." Alex stated.

Before Ciel could respond, there was a loud noise from outside.

"What was that?!" Rin asked.

"We should go see what's happening," Isaac said.