His Butler: Information

"Very well," Sebastian answered.

Angela let out another sigh of relief before coming closer to Sebastian.

"Baalberith is the one who wants Rin dead. The reason for this is the upcoming election of the next demon king who will take Satan's place as ruler of all demons."

Sebastian nodded. "This I already knew," he said.

"The elector is here, at this school!" Angela continued, "His name is William Twining. There are other Angels here as well. For instance, the pastor Kevin, He is an Angel by the name of Uriel. They want to Purify the elector and ascend him to heaven so that Satan won't have an heir!"

Sebastian sighed. "Troublesome," he murmured.

"It is obvious, Lord Satan's heir will be Master Rin. Lord Satan himself ordered me to train him into a demon king worthy of the title." Sebastian stated.

Angela nodded. "That's true, and that's precisely why you have to be careful. The Angels are aware of Rin's status as Satan's son and inheritor of the blue flames. And another thing, the archangel Michael is here."

"Michael?" Sebastian repeated.

"Yes! He is watching the elector and I have no doubts that he is plotting something,"

Angela began wringing her hands. "I've told you all that I know."

Sebastian sighed heavily. "I will keep my word to watch out for you, however I can't guarantee you're safety,"

"I understand. If I get anymore information, I'll tell you," Angela stated before walking away and heading back inside of the church.

Sebastian watched her go. Angela is definitely up to something.
He thought.

Sebastian glanced at his watch, "I must report to young master soon," he muttered, walking back inside of the school.